Arylie os- Exams and Graduation part 1

Hey guys..so this was requested by Divergencehigh and hope you will like the request..Arylie are still not married here but are boyfriend and girlfriend..🙈🙈

Imlie came back from the office and laid on the bed, she didn't have the strength to even remove her sandals or change her clothes..her phone chimed and with a groan she opened the message.

She rubbed her eyes again and looked at the message and then she literally ran to the library where Aryan usually spends some time reading a book or playing crossword before sleeping..

Im-(speaking fast) Akkadbaggae..i know ki 10 businesses ke malik ho islye hum tumse first time help maang rahe hain..to change something..it is very important nahi toh hum fail ho jayegaye..

Ar- IMLIE!! He shouted as he couldn't understand a single thing she was saying..

Ar- What happened..??

Im- Hum barbaad hone jaa rahe hain..itni chote se dimaag mein itni baatein kaise fit hogi..she was pacing around..

Ar-(grabbing her arm) Stop!! Take deep breath and calm down. She does that and looks at Aryan with puppy dog eyes..

Im- Aare tum humari yeh datesheet change karwa sakte ho?? Ek hafte baad exams hain woh bhi continously.

Ar- Sorry Imlie..but i don't think i can help you there..

Im- Aare aise na bolo..

Ar- Imlie..tumne saari classes attend ki thi na?? She nodded

Ar- Then what is the problem..

Im- Problem..yeh ki na sirf i have one week to study..they fricking forgot to give holiday in between..

Aryan laughed knowing she had cursed for the first time in her life, Imlie glared at him and said,

Im- I hate you.. first time i asked something and you said no..i hate you she stomped and left..

Im-(thinks) Ek cheez manga par woh bhi nahi de sakta hain mujhe..akkdu..khadus..ABP kahin ka..😡😡😑😑

The next week she was working from home and studying for the exam as well. She had her breakfast, lunch and dinner in bed..her room was filled with packet of chips and her bed was filled with books and papers..

It was late at night and the next day was the exam, Imlie was in full panic mood she had triple checked if she had kept everything for the exam or not..

And then was pacing the room trying to learn and cram up everything but nothing was going into her mind,

Im- Sita Maiya..i will definitely fail..kuch yaad hi nahi ho raha hain..

Ar- Thodi der bhar to nikal lo kamre se..

Im- Yeh sab tumhari wajah se ho raha hain..

Ar- And i am sorry..ab chalo..he dragged her into the garden, at first she wanted to go back to study but Aryan slowly massaged her tense shoulders..

Ar- Tum muskil articles time pe submit karti ho.. dangerous sting operation aache se khatam karti ho..you are brilliant student..sab theek hoga..trust me..

He looked at her when she didn't say anything..and laughed thank god he had held her otherwise she would have fallen down..guess she was so sleep deprived that she fell asleep while standing..

He picked her up gently and took her to his room..so that she could sleep peacefully..the next day after taking blessings from Sita Maiya and Kaki Maa and getting a long kiss from Aryan, she went to give her exams.. praying she did well..

Ps- Hey guys..so here is the first part..hope you will like it and relate to it..please comment..