Arylie os- The Journey of becoming one- Part 1

Hey guys..so this is a new series, and it will focus on Aryan and Imlie's journey, Aryan as mentor, as a friend, as lover and as a husband and as a father..few changes from the show.

Imlie left the hostel, she had an interview today for an Internship in Bhaskar times, the number one newspaper in Delhi, and even though Aditya had helped to get an internship letter, she didn't want anything from him ever again.

She was just going to cross the road when a big car ran over the puddle and soaked her from head to toe in muddy water.

Im- Ab oye..Akkadbagga raees..she took a stone threw at the retreating car.

Luckily for her she had an extra pair of clothes in the bag she was carrying, quickly changing  before she reached the office, there she saw the same car in the parking lot.

Im-(thinks)Aacha baachu.. toh woh raees yahan kaam karta hain..abhi dikhati hun usko..she took out her soiled clothes, and made it wet again with some water and placed it on the bonnet and went inside for the interview.

Aryan was sure he will get a headache, the last candidate was good for the internship but she talked way too much, he was going back to his car when he saw someone had put clothes on it.

Ar- Kisne kiya yeh?? He shouted loudly.

Im- Mene kiya hain..tumne mujhe par..she couldn't finish as Aryan turned around to see the girl whom he had selected for the interview.

Im- Sir..woh..woh..she sheepishly took away the clothes. She didn't know it was her boss's car.

Im- I am sorry.

Ar- Aur jo meri car karab ho gayi uska kya??

Im- Aare par sir galti aapki bhi hain..

Ar- Bas..i don't want to hear anything else. Kal se aapka phele assignment shuru miss Imlie..meri car saaf rakhne ki zimmedari aapki hain. Not scratch on her..nahi toh bill aapki salary se jayega..

He left and Imlie glared at the car, she cursed him and called him a Akkadbagga.. Aditya had seen the conversation and went to talk to Imlie,

Adi- Imlie..why do you always do such stupid things?? Internship karne aayi ho na..faltu ki problem kyun create kar rahi ho.

Im- Mene koi problem create nahi ki hain..he was the one who was driving rashly and because of him, all my clothes were dirty.

Adi- Ek sorry hi bol deti..

Im- Babusaheb please don't irritate me..waise bhi uss Akkadbagga ki wajah se mere dimaag karab rakha hain. And she left before he could say anything.

Aryan was driving the car, he was irritated someone dared to touch his car..but he smirked how she was afraid of him yet she fought him, she is definitely one of kind and it will be fun to punish her for touching his beloved car.

Ps- Hey guys..hope you like..it..do tell me what you wanna next in this series..please comment..