Arylie os- Exams and Graduation part 2

Hey guys..so this is second part of the os..it will have Arylie scenes hope you will love it..and will comment on it..

As soon as Imlie had reached the college and gone to the room her roll number was assigned, she was all peaceful and calm..and it increased more after seeing the paper.

After 3 hours and taking multiple answer sheets and finally completing her final exam..she went towards the canteen with her friends..

Im- I am so hungry she said when she saw her friends coming towards her.

Rohit- Aare Madam ji..aap yahan hain and aapka koi intezar kar raha hain in front of the college main gate..

Nikita- Haye..kash mere bhi itna handsome aur sexy boyfriend hota..

Im- Oh hello..woh mere hain samjhe tum..tum log apna liye khud search karo..😑😒😒

Nikita- Oh ho..possessive possessive..

Im- Whatever bye..

Imlie ran and hugged Aryan who was actually looking like model in the crisp white shirt and jeans..once the hug was over..Imlie glared at him..

Im- Itna handsome dikhna zaroori hain har baar..😒😒

Ar- Aww you don't have be jealous dear..i am all yours..ab chalo..let's go home..aaj exam khatam hone ki treat meri taraf se..

Im- Yes..but can i drive..?? Please..

Ar- Islye toh mein college aya..itna din se car chala ke bore ho gaya hun..aaj enjoy karunga passenger ban ke..

Im- Haww..so mean..😒😒😑

Ar- But you still love me like this..

Im-(whispers) Akkadbagga kahin ka..

Imlie purposefully drived in a rash yet controlled manner. She was teasing Aryan and enjoyed the glare that he was throwing towards her..

They reached the house and went inside, where Imlie had went to change her clothes and Aryan went to kitchen to take out the things he made for Imlie.

Imlie came to see the balcony near her room had been turned into a beautiful candlelight dinner setup.. she was looking at with awe when Aryan hugged her from behind..

Im- You did all of this for me??

Ar- You deserve to let go and enjoy..after the tiring week you had..and enjoy the food cooked by me..

Im- (turns towards him)- Thank you so much Aryan..she kissed him and he pulled her closer..he had yearned to kiss her for the past one week..

Ar- Chalo..let's eat..itni difficulty se banaya hain mene..

Im- Chalo..he made sure she sits first..and then he sits not before showing what he had cooked for her..

Im- Pasta?? I love it..🤤🤤 Thank you..

She was eating with relish as Aryan looked on at her antics, Imlie thought of feeding him and made an action of feeding him but brought the fork back when he tried to eat it.

Ar- Don't tease me..otherwise i won't give you the blueberry cheesecake that i had brought for you..

Im- Theek hain ..romantic time pe bhi deals karte rehte ho..how unromantic..😑😑

Ar- Dear..mein romantic ho gaya na sahi mein..toh tum handle nahi kar paogi..he winked and laughed at her blushing face..

They fed each other the pasta and then the blueberry cheesecake..and they danced closely for sometime..and then went to sleep.

The next few days she had went to Pagdandiya to spend some time with Meethi before her results came out and she had to decide what to do for her master's..

She was enjoying and spending time with her mother when her phone started ringing..it was Narmada,

Im- Kaki Maa?? Kya hua sab theek hain na..Di?? Aryan??

N- Imlie..Aru ki tabiyat bahut kharab hain..mujhe bahut daar lag raha hain..

Im-(scared) Aap tension mat lo..i am coming back ..as soon as possible..

Ps- Hey guys..so what do you think happened to Aryan?? Or are the Rathore's planning some surprise for her..?? Please comment