Arylie os- The Journey of becoming one part 55

Hey guys..so this is the final chapter..hope you will enjoy it..and i will try to finish other stories and only then start the sequel..

Aryan dragged Imlie to her old room, they both went inside and Aryan closed the door..Imlie was looking around seeing how everything was kept clean and in it's place..but she could see that Aryan had visited her room well..

The favorite black pen, his laptop and most importantly his night suit still on her bed..Aryan realized that his things were still there he moved to remove them but Imlie held his hand,

Im- Ruko..don't remove them..aacha laga dekh kar that you missed me as much as i did..

Ar- Maybe more my dear..he pulled her close and kissed her..it was a peck it first but soon turned passionate..he ran his fingers on her waist and she pulled at his hair..

Afterwards they stood hugging each other and Aryan would occasionally bit or nip at Imlie's neck making her laugh and giggle..

Im- Aryan tum party ke host ho..chalo bhar chalte hain..

Ar-(groans)Why!! I want to stay with you..

Im- Aryan.. there is a party downstairs..and you are the host jana toh hoga..

Ar- Theek hain..waise bhi tumhare liye ek surprise or ek proposal bhi hain..jo har deal se aage hoga..and tum mujhe na nahi keh paogi..

Im- My my Itna confidence??

Ar- Ofcourse.. Afterall i am Aryan Singh Rathore..😎😎

After making sure they looked presentable both of them went downstairs..Narmada and Arpita were giving him teasing looks..while Imlie was trying to control her blush..

Aryan went towards the stage and the lights dimmed out, he took the mic and spoke,

Ar- Aaj mere liye bahut special din hain..kyunki aaj mein aap sab ko uss insan se introduce karunga jisne mujhe jeena aur hasna seekha diya phir se..

The projector starts showing the pictures of Imlie working at Bhaskar times, her being playful with Narmada and Arpita, playing with NGO 's kids and many other pictures..

The lights came back on Imlie was looking teary eyed, Aryan stood infront of her,

Ar- I know ki i wasn't always vocal with my feelings but you saved me in so many ways Imlie..you made me want to live again..and i know that i had hurt you unintentionally few months back..but i want to say i am so sorry for that..

Ar-(kneeling down)Will you give me another chance?? Will you marry me??

Imlie nodded and everyone was happy yet surprised they didn't think that Aryan would actually ask Imlie to marry him..the only person who was not happy was Neela and little Niharika and she voiced her concern

N- Oh hello..Mr Suit..yeh meri Mimi..woh tumse shaadi kyun kare?? She is my family..aur woh kahin nahi jayegi..

S- Nihu..aise zid nahi karte hain..

N- No.!!You are all bad meri Mimi ko mere dur kar rahe ho..she ran away crying..

S- Mein dekhta hun..Congratulations Imliya..

Im- Thank you..

Preeta looked on as Imlie and Aryan smiled at each other..they looked so much in love..part of her was happy for them..yet some part was jealous as well..why couldn't she have her happy ending with the man she loved??

N- Ab aise dekhne se kuch nahi hoga Gudiya..jab humne kaha tha ki Aryan se shaadi karo tab mana kar diya na..ab kyun dil jala rahi ho??

Preeta didn't say anything and left..Arpita was coming towards the kitchen when she heard sniffles she looked around to see Niharika sitting in the corner and crying..

Arpi- Baby aap theek ho??

N- Nahi..sab meri Mimi ko mere se dur kar rahe..jaise meri mommy chali gayi woh bhi chali jayegi..

Arpi- No baby..just aise socho ki Mimi woh Suit wale uncle se friendship kar rahi hain..so aapko yeh big family mil gayi na..

N- I can come here anytime..

Arpi- Bikul..

Sumit was searching for Niharika, he was getting tensed but when he saw her sitting on the counter and Arpita feeding her Icecream he relaxed..

S- Nihu..

N- Dadda..inhone mujhe Icecream di..

S- I can see that..apne thank you bola..she nodded..aap yeh bowl mujhe de do..i will feed her..

Arpi- Okay..bye Niharika..

N- Bye..

Arpita smiled and left..whereas on the other hand we see a girl breaking and entering the Goenka house..she looked for something..and then went into Niharika's room..she smiled picked up a teddy and hugged it..

W- You snatched everything from me Sumit..now it is time to destroy you..

The women went into the kitchen, since the staff was given a holiday nobody was in the house..she takes out the oil and douses the things in the house and lights it..

Slowly and steadily the whole house catches fire and the women stood outside and watched with a creepy smile..

W- Each and everyone related to you will pay Sumit..i will get Niharika back whichever way possible..

Ps- Hey guys..so this story is over for now..who do you think is this women?? Will Preeta turn negative?? And will our Arylie get married and live peacefully?? Stay tuned..please comment..