Arylie ss- Meri Aashiqui part 3

Hey guys...so sorry that i haven't updated this ss..but here is the new chapter..hope you enjoy it.

Present

Aryan was in his hotel room, he had to return back to Delhi today, but he hadn't packed knowing that Imlie was alive and had a baby as well..he had so many questions..and he won't leave before getting his answers.

He first went to check on the beach but she wasn't there, he was actually feeling lost, he didn't know where to find her?? And whom to ask her about??

He had returned to his hotel to have some breakfast, when a small figure collided with him, and the milkshake glass he had fell and some of the milkshake splashed on his suit and shoes, he had intentions of screaming at the person only to see a little boy crying..

Ar- Umm..it is okay..i am not angry..please don't cry..

B- Mere..milkshake..sniff sniff.. Aryan could see he would start crying any minute...before he could say anything, he heard the voice he was yearning to hear again..

L- Iyan..aap kahan?? Lavanya picked him up.

I- Mumma mere..milkshake gir gaya.. he hid his face in the crook of her neck..

L- Oh ho baby koi baat nahi Mumma aapke liye naya lekar aayegi..

Lavanya was going to leave when Aryan held her hand, this time she was pissed off,

L- What the hell..tumse kitne baar bola hain..not to touch me kya matlab hain aise baar baar mujhe rokhne ka..

Ar- I just wanted to buy a milkshake for the little guy..i didn't mean any harm to you..

L- No need..i can buy it for my son..

Ar- Please i insist..i promise i will stay in my limits..

L- Okay fine..

They went to the milkshake shop near the hotel, Iyan got down and entered the shop looking like a excited child in a candy shop,

Ar- Which one do you want buddy??

I-Hm chcolate..nahi..vailla..nahi..

I- You decide..

Ar- How..about a new flavour today.. butterscotch??

I- (shrugging)- okay..

Ar- You want anything Miss Lavanya??

L- No..

They sat in the table corner and were waiting for their order..Iyan was talking animatedly about what he learnt..or seen.. he was exactly like Imlie when she got excited about something,

Ar- I am sorry about that day..i didn't mean to scare you..

L- It's okay..

Ar- If you don't mind me asking..where is his father??

L- He is dead..and i hope he remains dead..

Aryan frowned at the icy cold tone of Imlie, before he could question more..the milkshake they ordered came, and Iyan was enjoying it a lot..

L- Iyan..do you have something to say to Mr..??

Ar- Aryan..

I- Thaq you.. he placed a little kiss on his cheek ..

Lavanya got up and picked Iyan..she was leaving when Aryan called her,

Ar- Aare Jungli wait..

Lavanya became still it felt like she had heard the nickname before..her head was starting to pain again..so she left quickly..but this time Aryan had followed her..he wanted to know where she went..

Flashback

Aryan and the doctor had searched the hospital twice, no one had seen her it was like she vanished in thin air..furious he had made sure the doctor was arrested for trying to help Malini..

And as for the Mother- Daughter duo..he will make sure that their punishment is the worst, he had came back to the house dejected, he didn't answer anyone's question and went straight to their room..

The room was still scattered with toys, Imlie's laptop..he fell down on his knees crying remembering how restless he was feeling and not wanting to let Imlie go..

Ar- You are a liar Imlie..you promised you wouldn't leave me..LIAR 😡😡😭😭😭😭

PS- Hey guys..suggest some punishment for Malini and for next time meeting of Raghav and Aryan..