Arylie os- The Journey of becoming one part 53

Hey guys..sorry i wasn't able to update the stories..i am outstation with spotty wifi..so i hope this new chapter reaches you..

Imlie looked at Sumit and raised her eyebrow when she heard the condition Aryan had kept for investing in Sumit's business,

S- Man that Aryan Singh Rathore..is way too clever and smart for his own good..

Im- That he is..but i know how to tackle him..

S- Imlu no..i know this will be a big investment for our newspaper and magazine but not if you are not comfortable working with him..

Im- Oh..it is alright..one deal he made and one deal i will make..

S- I have one request..don't make it easy for him..

Im- I won't 😏😏

Imlie called Aryan once she went back to her room, and he picked up after one ring,

Ar- So..will you accept the deal or not..

Im- Well if i start working back at Bhaskar times..i have some conditions of my own..

Ar- Whatever it is i will agree..

Im- Atleast listen to the conditions..

Ar- I just want you close to me..and do attend the party i have kept..i have a challenge to complete..

Im- We will see..

Sumit was keeping the file back in the cupboard when he saw the date..a date which brought back beautiful memories and a nightmares as well..

Like everyone Imlie had only known that he had adopted Niharika but the truth is Niharika was his daughter..and he had fought a long and hard battle with his in laws..and the police..

He was the prime suspect in the suicide case of his wife, she had tried to kill herself and Niharika by burning themselves alive..but he was able to save only his little girl and hence the nightmares..he was still deep in thought when Imlie knocked on the door..

Im- Can i come in??

S- Since when did you become so formal??

Im- You looked quite serious..is everything okay??

S- Yep..it is fine..so what happened with Aryan??

Im- Well his overconfidence will be his downfall..😏😏

S- You will join Bhaskar times..

Im- Yep but under my conditions.. and we are going to the party..

At the Rathore Mansion, everyone was busy in preparing for the party after a very long time,

N- Arpi..yeh party kis liye hain..Aru ne kuch bataya??

Arpi- Nahi Maa but i am glad that he is becoming his usual cheery self..

P- Kya pata Imlie ka pata chal gaya ho??

Ne- Tum log abhi usi ladki ke bare mein soch rahe ho aise kya hain usme??

P- Mausiji..i respect you but please Aru ke samne yeh sab mat boliyega. He really respects and cares about her..

Ne- Han han.. mein hi hun jo hamesha galat hun..

Neela went away fuming, she only wanted the best for Aryan and here everyone was making her the villain..Aryan was so excited ..he was going to give a surprise to Imlie..and he was so happy that she chose to come back to Bhaskar times without fighting him..

Ps- Hey guys..so do think Aryan will propose Imlie to become his girlfriend or wife?? And do you want someone from Sumit's family to come back to take Niharika away??