Arylie os- The Journey of becoming one part 15

Hey guys...new chapter and now i will need your honest feedback..is the story going okay?? Do you understand the characters motives?? Should i add more scenes which was not shown in the serial?? Please comment..

Aditya was in his room researching about Aryan Singh Rathore..he was curious about the 5 years that he had been away but what he uncovered was so much more interesting to him..

Adi-(thinks)Hmm..so you are related to Arvind..and i am very much sure that you think i have something to do with his death..islye you are hell bent on bringing me down..

At first he wanted to show the information to Imlie, but since she had been insulting every now and then..he decided to give her this particular blow when both the so called 'boss' and his 'employee' had become close.

He had just sent all the information to his secret mail, when Malini came in looking happy, she sat next to him and showed him the pictures of baby clothes,

M- Aditya..please help me select na..

Adi- I am not in the mood Malini..

M- Aapka mood kab hota hain?? Why did you marry me when you were not interested in our happiness..

Something snapped inside him, he had enough of all the women in life trying to control, he slapped her hard and left the room, Malini was so scared.

He has not done anything like this before..but she was in dilemma should she stay with him..after everything she had done to get him back??

Arpita looked at Vedika..she looked so pale and fragile, the doctor had said that she had slipped back into coma because of withdrawal from the medicines she was getting for so long..she felt that she again lost the one thing that would have given her some sort of closure..

Imlie was feeling restless, it has been two days since the phone at  post office at Pagdandiya was not working..she was trying to reach her Amma, but couldn't and since she was new she couldn't ask for a holiday.

She was brought out of her musing when Aryan called the interns and other senior members for a meeting..

Ar- So, everyone this is a very serious and dangerous assignment.. Imlie frowned when suddenly the video some part of Pagdandiya in shambles and burning..

M- My name is Aatank..if you don't want everyone in Pagdandiya to die..i want a team of reporters here to interview me..it's time to broadcast my message to the world..

Ar- So any takers... most of them backed away because it was dangerous.

Im/Adi- I will go..

Adi- Aare nahi Imlie..aap humari star intern hain..aapko kuch ho gaya toh??

Im- Yeh mere gaon hain Mr.Tripathi..so i will go..

Ar- Alright enough..since Mr.Tripathi always accuses me of favoritism..you will go to Pagdandiya..select your own team..

Everyone left when Imlie looked at him and glared,

Im- I wanted to go Sir..why did you let Aditya leave..

Ar- Because he is your senior..

Im- But i know my village!!!

Ar- Or are you afraid that something will happen to Mr.Tripathi.

Im- With all due respect Mr.Rathore...that man clearly hates me..and i am 100 percent sure..he will do nothing to protect my people..i am going there with or without your permission..

Ps- Hey guys..hope you enjoy it..do you think Imlie will leave?? And do you want a scene of Malini putting her in jail?? Do comment..