Arylie os- The Journey of becoming one part 4

Hey guys..so there will be little divergence to the story..hope you will like it..and please comment..

The doctors were able to save the child and Malini, but they had diagnosed her with depression and told the Tripathi's to keep her happy, so that she doesn't try to commit suicide again.

Anu- Yeh sab iss Aditya ke wajah se ho raha hain..phele hi saari misunderstanding clear karke uss ladki ko apni zindagi se nikal diya hota toh yeh sab nahi hota aaj.

Adi- I am sorry..i know ki humne Malini ko hurt kiya hain..but hum Imlie se aaj bhi pyaar karte hain..

Anu- Toh theek hain..mein Malini ko apne saath le jaa rahi hun..aur uss baache pe bhi aapka koi haq nahi hoga.

Ap- Nahi please..aise mat kijye..mein Adi ko samjha dungi..

Adi- Maa..

Ap- Nahi Adi..Imlie toh ab ghar chod ke jaa chuki hain na?? Tere baar baar khene pe bhi wapas nahi aa rahi toh you should move on.

Ap- Pagdandiya mein hue zabardasti ki shaadi ko bhul jaa..hum teri aur Malini ki shaadi karwaye gaye.

Adi- Theek hain jaise aap theek samjhe.

Aryan was punching the boxing bag, again he woke up early because of his nightmares but this time, his mind was abuzz with confusion something about Imlie and Aditya was not right.

The way they talked to each other, it was lìke they knew each other for a long time, and sometimes he would watch them give each other puppy dog eyes..

Part of him was tempted to use the so called relationship between them..but then he stopped he would never stoop to such lows where he would have to use a women as a pawn.

Anu Chaturvedi and Malini were laughing, their planning was successful, even though the Tripathi's have kept a small marriage ceremony but Anu knew how to make it more interesting,

An- Mene..Bhaskar times ke reporters ko bulya hain.. to cover this marriage..

An- And i especially requested the CEO to bring Imlie..as well..

M- Wow Mom..bechari Imlie ke shakal pe jo dard dekhne ko milega..that will be my best wedding gift..

An- I know beta..they hugged each other in happiness.

Imlie was confused, something weird was going on with Aditya, he was way too silent these days..normally he would pester her talk..or he would question why she was talking to Aryan..

Im-(thinks)I guess..only i miss you nowadays..

She was still working on her article when Aryan called her and a couple of other reporters to his office,

Ar- Alright everyone, kal aap logo ek marriage ceremony cover karne jana hain..Imlie i have made a team and you will lead it..

Im- Okay sir..but shaadi kiski..

Ar- Mr. Aditya Kumar Tripathi and Malini Chaturvedi ki..anymore questions..

No one asked anything else, so he dismissed them, only Imlie was standing with a confused expression on her face..

Ar- Imlie?? Koi problem hain kya??

Im- Apne..Aditya sir ki shaadi ho rahi hain yeh bola??

Ar- Han..why?? What is the deal between you two??

Im- No..no..she was finding it difficult to breathe..Malini words echoing in her mind that she will snatch Aditya from her..she feeling dizzy, Aryan held her arms to steady and but she falls unconscious.

Ps- Hey guys..so i was thinking ki Imlie should be the one to give divorce papers Aditya..and he still trying to win her back..what say??