Arylie os- The Journey of becoming one part 38

Hey guys..new update and please comment..and give feedback as well on what you like and don't like..

Present

Imlie was slipping in and out of consciousness..she kept having the same nightmare where she was still stuck in a toxic relationship with Aditya..and no matter how hard she tried she kept having the same nightmare again and again..

Im-(thinks)Aryan!!!..

Slowly she came into full consciousness, she looked around and tried to sit..she panicked when she couldn't find Aryan or someone else from the family..she used all of her strength to get up and goes outside.. when a nurse stopped her..

Nu- Maam..aapko rest karna chaiye.. she tried to grab her hand but Imlie pushed her away lightly..

Im- nahi..i want to find.. Aryan..ARYAN!!! she shouted at the top of her voice..people started looking at her..

Nu- Okay..mein aapko leke chalti hun..Mr. Rathore ke pass

On the other Aryan too had woken up and was trying to leave but the doctor had held him down,

D- Mr.Rathore calm down..aapke stitches khul jayegaye..

N- Aru shaant ho jaa..

Ar- Nahi i want to see Imlie first..the door of his room opened and in came Imlie..

N/Arpi- Imlie..tum theek toh ho na..

D- Nurse..yeh yahan kya kar rahi hain..

Nu- Sir..yeh zid kar rahi thi..ki apne Pati se milna hi hain..

N/Arpi- Pati??🤔🤔

But neither of them replied they only kept looking at each other..the others went outside to give them privacy.. Imlie literally ran and hugged him tightly..and he hugged her tightly as well..relishing the fact that they were still alive..

Im-(hits him)- Khadus..Tumko bolo tha..ki wahan mat aana..mere ko superwoman bolte rethe ho..khuda superhero jaise action karte ho..

Ar- Oww..Jungli..sach mein..save nahi karna chaiye tumhe..he pouts like a little child..thank you ki jagah maar rahi ho mujhe..🥺😑😑

Im- Tum.. suddenly a wave of dizziness hits her and she was going to fall but Aryan catches her..

Ar- Nurse!! Doctor!!

Since they were standing outside the Doctor came in and asked the nurse to take Imlie back to her room,

Im- Nahi..i don't..

Ar- Imlie..he keeps a hand on her cheek..i am fine..tum jao aur aaram karo..

Im- Hmm..slowly the nurse took her away to her room..

Flashback

By the time Aryan was unconscious, the police had arrived and arrested both Aditya and Prakash..Aditya tried to make a run for it but he was hit and run over by a truck..

Prakash tried to show his power and how he will be bailed out within hours..but the police had strong evidence against, so he given a death sentence for killing people, and trying to harm Imlie and Aryan..

Present

Narmada and Arpita were happy that both of them were safe, and Aryan told them what had happened and how Vedika was dead as well..and everything else..

N-(twisting his ears)Mujhe aur Arpi ko sab bata nahi sakte the..tum dono..

Ar- Oww Maa..dard ho raha hain..

Arpi- Hona bhi chaiye..pata hain..hum dono ki kaisi halat thi..jab dekho herogiri karta hain..

Ar- I am sorry na..ab scold mat karo..phele Imlie daant kar gayi..aur aap log..

Arpi- Waise Maa mein soch rahi thi..kyun dono ki shaadi kara de..hospital mein sab ko lag hi raha hain ki woh husband and wife hain..

N- Han Arpi..sahi keh rahi hain..

Ar- Maa!! Kya aap bhi..hum log sirf..

But then he stopped..he didn't want to be friend zoned..but he didn't know what or who exactly they both were..now that the case of Arvind's death is closed..can he really risk opening his heart again..can he really risk..caring and feeling for someone..

Ps- Hey guys..hope you enjoyed the chapter..do suggest some scenes between them before Blue kaki and Preeta arrive..also this story is nearly at it's end..thank you for motivating me to write..so much..