Arylie os - My Psycho lover part 3

Hey guys..here is the new chapter..hope you will enjoy it..

Imlie was feeling hungry, but she couldn't possibly ask Narmada Kaki to cook, she was sleeping and Aryan was god knows where..she tried to sleep but couldn't,

Im-(thinks)Kya karu..bhook lagi hain..she woke up slowly without disturbing Narmada and went to kitchen, she decided to cook some halwa.

Ar- What are you doing?? She turned around startled, he was leaning on the door.

Im- Halwa bana rahi hun..tum khaogaye??

Ar- Hmm..tum gayi nahi abhi tak?? Ghar wapas nahi jana..

Im- Phele halwa..baaki kaam baad mein.

She made the halwa, sprinkled some dry fruits on it and gave some to Aryan to eat..and she eat a bit as well.

Im- Kaise hain??

Ar- Theek hain..but not as good as Maa's.

Im-(glaring at him).  Hmm..it is a good thing..i like Kaki's cooking more than mine as well..she gasped looking at the clock..it was almost 7 in the evening.

Im- Oh god..i am so late..kal trip pe bhi jana hain..i have to go..bye..she unknowingly hugged Aryan and left..when she reached downstairs, she was horrified to see car totally destroyed..the glass was broken and tires were slashed.

The ladies of the colony was laughing and smirking at her, Aryan too reached there,

Ar- What..kisne kiya yeh..

Im- I don't know..but i am afraid..tumhe aur Kaki Maa ko yeh log harm na kare..

Ar- We will be fine kuch nahi hoga hume..

Im- Par..

Ar- I will drop you home..

Im- Hmm..

He dropped her off near her house, he scoffed seeing the size of the house. Imlie said goodbye and went inside, she was still feeling afraid about what might happen to them.

The next day she was feeling more restless, Aditya, Malini and her friends had come to her house to pick her up since her car was in the garage now.

Im- Adi..mujhe kuch check karna hai phele..ek address pe phele wahan chale??

M- Hmm..koi boyfriend hain kya?? Dur nahi raha jaa raha hain??

Im- Malini..please..i am serious..aaj bahut restless feel ho raha hain.

Adi- Okay..no problem let's go..

Imlie told him the address and when the reached there, it was total chaos..there was a fire in the chawl.. Imlie looked around frantically but Narmada was not there.

Im- (whispers)Kaki Maa..

Without thinking she ran into the fire, it seems the fire was in her house and later spread to other houses, she managed to get inside,

Im- Kaki Maa... she shouted..she looked around in smoke, she was lying unconscious near the kitchen. She crawled towards her, coughing due to the smoke.

Im- Kaki Maa..she shook her..she groaned a bit Imlie took a the comforter from the bed and quickly wrapped around her. She made her walk towards the door, when Aryan came barreling in..

Ar- MAA!! Imlie handed her over to him, but she heard the sound of wood collapsing, so to save them both she pushed them forward.

Aryan felt a shove from behind and he and Narmada fell down, only to see the front of the house collapse.

Ar- IMILE!!!

PS- hey guys..do think Imlie would survive?? And please suggest me how should the obsession begin??