Arylie os- The Journey of becoming one part 7

Hey guys first of all terribly sorry, that due to the stress and workload of my internship I am not being to upload chapters regularly, also a big thank you to all my ardent readers who motivate me by commenting as well. So, here is the new update hope you will enjoy it.

Imlie was trying to work, but in the back of her mind she was dreading going to the Tripathi niwas, she didn't want to see Aditya and Malini together.

She had told everyone that she is moving on, but it is not easy. How can you forget a person so easily with whom you have shared your happiness and sadness, no matter how much Aditya had hurt her, she was true to him till the last minute of their relationship.

She decided that she won't go the lunch and went to Aryan's cabin to inform him the same, he was on a call when she entered the cabin, she stood in a corner looking at him,

Im- (thinks)This man is a neat freak, looking at all the things which were kept neatly and in their place.

She giggled thinking how she was the opposite of him, her room in the hostel always looked like a tornado had just passed by or some robbers had attempted robbery.

Ar- What are you smiling about Miss Imlie?

Im- Umm.. kuch nahi.. woh hum aapko batane aaye ki hum aapke saath Tripathi niwas lunch pe nahi jane waale . Yeh pendrive hain iss mein sab photos hain jo humne kal li thi..aap unko dikha dena.

Ar- No, bikul nahi..yeh event tumne cover kiya toh tumhara jana bhi zaarori hain.

Im- Par..

Ar- Par kya? Apne ex husband ko dubara nahi dekhna hain? Bas itna sa tha tumhara confidence.

Ar-Tum yeh nahi socha ki tumhari pyaari Malini didi kitni khush hogi tumhara sad sa face dekh ke..afterall she has won..hasn't she?

Ar- Aur ek baat miss Imlie, kisi bhi profession aisa time aata jab aapko koi ek particular kaam pasand nahi aata hain, but since woh humara job hain.. it is our responsiblity to do it.. i hope you understand.

Malini was so excited, her dream had finally come true and she wouldn't let Aditya out her eyes again, and she also wanted Imlie to suffer, so she waiting anxiously for her arrival, the doorbell rang and she opened it..only Aryan was there,

M- Oh ho..Mr.Rathore lagta hain ab aap Imlie ke assistant ban gaye hain..woh khud nahi aayi toh aap ko bhej diya??

Im- Aare Malini di..aapne phir mujhe underestimate kiya na..Malini looked behind Aryan she was coming towards them with a confident smile..

Im- And waise bhi..aapke haath ka bana hua khana i have always loved..so mein kaise nahi aati..ab andar chale yaa saari baatein yahin karni hain..

Malini glared at them, but nodded and they both followed her inside. Imlie was feeling a bit sad, no one even greeted her, she felt like she really had no one here.

M- Before we see the photos, we will be playing a small game, a ring finding game..i hope aapko koi problem nahi hogi.

Ar- Aap humari client hain abhi..so you can do whatever you want..

It was half an hour since they had started the game and both Aditya and Malini hadn't found the ring, in her haste to hurt Imlie emotionally, Malini had actually forgotten to put the ring in the bowl..but she couldn't say anything.

Im- Malini di..aap yeh ring toh bhul hi gayi..she showed her ring...and Malini was red with embrassment..

M- Zaroor tumne kuch kiya hoga..

Im- I just came 10 minutes ago with Aryan Sir..you really think i had time to plan and plot??

Im- Chaliye sir hum photos select karte hain..so that we can leave early.

M- Why don't you two play the game..

Ar- Mrs. Tripathi aap bhul rahi hain, yeh aapki post marriage rituals hain..

M- But i am still your client..so you have to do as i say..

Im-(whispers to Aryan) Sirji..yeh pagal hain..jaisa bol rahi hain..let's do it..and then we can leave..

Aditya left the place with sorrow clearly visible on his face, both Imlie and Aryan put their hand in the bowl after Malini puts the ring, they were feeling awkward but Aryan had found the ring but he wanted Imlie to win so he discreetly gave her the ring, she looked at him but he only nodded..

Im- I got it.. she showed the ring..

M- Not bad.. Mr.Rathore please be careful kahin yeh aapko bhi apne jaal mein na phasa de..

Im-(laughing)You know..aap mujhe bolti thi ki i destroyed your life..but it was Aditya who didn't tell you the truth..and there is one truth you tried your best but couldn't accept..that it was you who became the other women in our marriage..and destroyed it..

Im- So you and i are not different..after all

Malini had raised her hand to slap her but she held her hand, and said,

Im- I am not the helpless Imlie like before..so don't you dare..

With much difficulty the photos were selected, they all had lunch but it was clear that the Tripathi's didn't like Aryan and Imlie being there so no one talked to them much..

Imlie and Aryan were eating half-heartedly when Aryan got a call from Narmada saying Arpita was having a panic attack..so he literally ran away from there and Imlie followed him..

Ps- Hey guys..i wanted to know..is the storyline better than the serial.. what Aryan and Imlie are doing does it make it sense?? and how should Imlie be able to help Arpita?? And what should happen when she visits the Rathore Mansion for the first time..