13. Anti-Umbridge league

It's been a few days since my and Theo's talk, he knew I didn't hate him or feel any negativity so, we pretended like it never happened to make him more comfortable. Theo had also talked to Blaise to make sure he would cover for him this Christmas which Blaise being Blaise, accepted without question.

harry had approached us early this morning informing us he's found a place for our meetings and to meet him at the end of the 7th-floor corridor.

I was sitting at the base of an oak tree after classes on Wednesday afternoon with George by my side, we had spent the past two days with each other as much as we could, neither knowing why the other wanted to spend time together and my crush on George had only gotten larger with every passing minute we spent together. Danielle described me as a love-sick puppy. i hated admitting she was right.

I was in just my school uniform minus the robes, George had taken his off aswell and his tie was resting untyed on hois neck. our Slytherin and Gryffindor ties meant rivals to many, but to us that didn't matter at all. The looks from angry 7th-year girls didnt stop but I knew it was because they were jealous, and honestly let them, George chooses to spend time with me and I can't control that.

"Are you excited about the game in two weeks?" I nudged his side knowing we went against Gryffindor.

"Yeah, we're going to whoop your arse." he smiled cockiliy while scribbling something on his paper.

"I don't think so, I mean have you seen how amazing I am?" I whipped my hair to the side, but george simply smiled. his eyes were trained on his paper, his hair was blowing gently in the wind when he turned to me placing his stuff down. 

"oh yes the most amazing and fabulous Rosalie Black!" he gushed pulling me over to him, I was now right by him leaning my head on his shoulder as we talked. it was comforting.

"I know I know, I'm so amazing don't get too excited!" a blush crept to my face feeling him so close.

"you are, so keep saying it." I knew he was trying to say it as a joke to cover up the fact he was being genuine, and this brought a smile to my face. he thought i was amazng.

"I could say the same for you." I smiled wider making him go red. "I've been working on this one move for quidditch" I shifted my head slightly looking at the sky and fiddling with my fingers.

"oh really? what is it?" he asked now back in his cocky playful manner, i sighed dramatically pulling myself up to stand and look at him.

"a free fall, it's only used when you are surrounded by chasers and literally have no other way to get away, like you can't throw to another player or fly out of it. I've only done it once successfully." i giggled climbing up into the tree motioning for him to follow. 

"wait, you can't use wands while playing so how do you get back on the broom?"

"a loophole. it says no wands, not no magic." I rested myself on a large branch with enough room for the both of us.

"Are you saying wandless?" georges eyes were wide when he sat down on the branch below me.

"Exactly." I announced proudly "technically they can't kick me off the team or disqualify me for it because I didn't use a wand."

"you're crazy you know that?" he laughs resting his head on the tree trunk.

"I know," I said flatly. "I'm surprised I haven't punched anyone yet this year, I usually do by now."

"you almost did punch a lot of people, we just stopped you. I mean there was smith, Parkinson, Montague, some Ravenclaw boy.."

"ok I get it but well why did you do that? I could've taken them all." I huff picking off a bloom on the tree.