14. "Your filthy Half-breed of a father"

It had been two weeks since Fred and George had their detentions, meaning today was the first quidditch game of the season. Slytherin Vs. Gryffindor. what was also two weeks ago, was my promise to give Umbridge hell with Fred and George, and we did that exactly. 

we caused mayhem across the castle, flooding bathrooms giving love potions to filch, peeves, and other ghosts to go after Umbridge, having peeves throw water balloons down on her as she walked, and best of all we succeeded in giving her fever fudge. we did gain a couple of nights of detention for these shenanigans but it was all worth it.

I had been boasting about how Slytherin was going to destroy Gryffindor today and I will be honest I'm quite confident we will. D.A. lessons have continued, had two more since our last class, we recently started working on stunning which was hilarious to see, Theo fall straight onto his back acting like an old man afterward.

during meetings, I switched partners every week, In our second meeting I was with Fred, and in our most recent meeting, I was with Theo. though I made sure to catch glimpses of George getting launched backward by Fred.

lifting myself out of bed I grabbed my wand first thing not wanting to forget I spoke softly pointing the wand tip to my heart, making sure to not wake anyone I chanted quietly, "Amato, Animo, Animato, Animagus"

I looked all around my dorm room in the quiet morning atmosphere trying to find jade, when it finally dawned on me where she was. in Frederick Gideon Weasley's room, I sighed knowing she would be safe at least.

I rummaged through my dresser trying to find my playing jersey, I had taken my robes down to the locker room after Theo had gifted them to me, but everything else I had in my dorm room. I slipped on my gray quidditch pants strictly for games only, along with an emerald green belt. Danielle and Audrey woke up only minutes after I had begun getting dressed, before, they too started getting ready. the dorm room was filled with a bustling atmosphere of everyone getting themselves ready for the big game today, Danielle was painting silver and green stripes onto Audrey's face as I was pulling my riding boots on.  I mean it was only fitting that we were dressed up extra, we were going against our rivals.

"Are you guys excited?" I asked trying to make some conversation.

"of course, we are," Audrey said kindly "more excited than we've ever been actually, you're the first girl on the Slytherin quidditch team in centuries" Audrey gushed trying not to move too much so Danielle could continue with her paint.

"I like the house spirit" I smiled walking over to the mirror. "what hairstyle should I do for the game?" I ask while pulling pieces of hair into different places.  "I couldn't decide between a braid or a ponytail."

"I could do it for you if you like. I have some green and silver ribbon that I could tie into it." Danielle smiled eagerly.

"Please do that, I've always been horrendous with hair." we all laughed but a silent pause fell over the room while I thought"I'm nervous" I admitted

"don't be nervous," Danielle said nicely walking over to me with her ribbons "you will do amazing, and even if you do not believe it, we do and you will hear both of us screaming at the top of our lungs cheering for you."

"yea, plus we will be holding a sign if we forgot to mention that" Audrey laughs showing me a green and silver glittery sign reading 'Slytherin rules' it was simple yet so heartwarming to see either way.

"thank you guys, I got pretty lucky in the roommate department." I smiled 

"we did too," Danielle and Audrey say at the same time. "now what is your vision for your hair? because we have two hours before you need to be down in the great hall."