24. Moon talks (under editing)

We arrived back at number 12 Grimmauld place 30 minutes later. I was still clutching Georges's arm, apparating was quick, but boy did it do numbers to my stomach.

we arrived in the kitchen where only Remus was sitting, he didn't say anything clearly seeing I had a rough day. so he simply smiled at the two boys giving me a kiss on the head and letting us all go off. I was grateful for that.

I sat up in my room for the next week, George accompanied me most days but usually waited until it was evening making sure he didn't neglect his darling brother in the process. so when George wasn't with me it was Theo.

Our school trunks arrived while we visited Amos and Jane but I hadn't taken the time to open them, I just stared at them. Theo had tried to open it and put my things away but I didn't allow it, there was no point, we would be returning to Hogwarts in almost 2 weeks. if I truly needed anything I could just grab it.

"Ro?" Theo asked as we sat on my bed, I was curled up in a ball facing the large window by my bed while Theo sat right beside me keeping his hand on my back at all times. He had the tv going through while I sulked. I hadn't been very cheerful since my visit with the Diggory's, yes it made me happy to see them and get some things from Cedric, whose jumper I had been wearing for almost a week. I took showers obviously I'm not disgusting... though I did have to get help from Mrs. Weasley so I would even do it.

"yea?" I said quietly, turning over onto my side to face him, he had been watching toy story for the past hour and I would be lying if I said I didn't enjoy it, but I was mostly avoiding looking at Theo. I would never tell him why it had been harder to look him in the eyes the past week because I had been avoiding eye contact. every time I looked at him I saw hints of Cedric.

"you've been laying there for 5 hours now, I'm happy to lay in your very, very comfortable bed but you need to eat, you haven't eaten since 7 am and if you hadn't noticed it's 3 pm." his hand had been shoved off my back due to me moving to face him, he simply turned over on his side meeting me at eye level.

"I am hungry, just... don't have it in me to get up." I smiled weakly.

"When did my productive energetic best friend become so lazy" Theo sighed turning back onto his back.

"Well, I'm sorry Mr. Nott" I huffed "can't help it."

"imma go get you some... uh what do you want?"

"mac and cheese" I Smiled but Theo looked confused or disgusted, I couldn't tell.

"what the bloody hell did America do to you" Theo scrunched his nose. "mac and cheese?" he huffed walking out the door. "I mean who calls it that?"

I smiled at his remarks before turning back over on the bed, the small whisper of you've got a friend in me played in the background as I looked down at the street below. none of those people knew I was here, they didn't even know there was an entire house here. But I could see them, all living their happy lives and having snowball fights.

It was December 23rd at this point, 2 days until Christmas, but worst of all tomorrow was Christmas eve. tomorrow made 7 years without mum. I had done some things this past week, I hadn't entirely been cooped up in bed.

during the nights when everyone was asleep I sat at my small desk creating everyone's Christmas presents, Fred was getting a black necklace, long enough for him to hide in his shirt along with brand new robes and a jumper I knitted myself. Theo was getting a book set he had been wanting, but I had taken the time to write out the entire series, created custom covers, and quite literally have been working on it since Halloween. Harry was also getting a custom-made book but this one, well, it was one on how to talk to girls, written by my beautiful self. I had gotten everyone in the Weasley family a Christmas card and was planning on baking all of Christmas eve for them, selfishly though it was to distract me more than anything. Remus was getting custom books just like Theo along with a box of chocolates. Sirius was getting two bottles of his favorite alcohol, hopefully, to annoy the rest of the house singing god rest ye merry hippogriffs louder than ever, and George.