26. Extra Lessons

I woke up the next morning curled up on George's chest, Theo was still sleeping using my legs for a pillow and Fred curled into my side sometime during the night. I was the only one awake and I truly didn't feel like waking everyone up so I just continued to lay there under my warm covers.

George was the first to wake up after me, he started stirring in his sleep pulling me closer to him as he did so. how could someone be so attractive this early in the morning? he opened his eyes tiredly looking down at me, a small smile appeared on his face as he held me tightly.

"Morning, love" he mumbled to not wake the others, I clung tightly to his torso like something was going to make him float away. he bent his head down slightly to kiss my forehead before he looked over at the clock reading 8:35.

"do you want breakfast," he asked quietly while drawing small circles on my back with his finger.

"I can wait" I mumbled into his chest.

"Rosalie, you didn't eat dinner last night, let's go get something to eat."

"what if we wake them up?"

"We won't c'mon" he whispered gently standing out of the bed, once he was up he carefully moved Theo's head off my legs before picking me up off the bed.

I was still partly asleep as George carried me down the stairs, I clutched my arms around his neck looking around at the empty halls of number 12 Grimmauld place, peaches and cinnamon filled my nose as I rested my head on George's shoulder, I was very hungry but lord was I tried.

"rose, you can't fall asleep just yet, after you eat I can take you back to bed," George said quietly placing a kiss on my temple.

"fine" I groaned holding onto him tighter as we entered the kitchen, it was empty, usually Sirius or Remus would be up but everyone is most likely to be worn out by last night's celebrations.

"what do you want to eat?" he asked placing me on a chair, he crouched down to be eye level with me placing his hands on each side of my legs.

"cereal, warm food is not appealing right now." I smiled weakly.

"ok what kind of cereal?" he stood up looking through the many cabinets finally finding the cereal, we had a very large selection.

"cocoa puffs"

"what the bloody hell are cocoa puffs?" he grinned pulling out the box and examining it. "whatever makes you happy I guess."

"they are delicious, that is all you need to know" I rested my head on the table, it was far too early to be awake, I don't care if it was 3 pm that's still far too early.

George poured the cocoa puffs into a bowl stealing one before he poured the milk. He tasted the one cocoa puff he had stolen and his eyes went wide when he turned to face me. "you're right, they are delicious." I grinned.

"I'm just thankful you pour the cereal before the milk, if not I think that would have to be a dealbreaker." I giggled quietly while George placed my food down.

"so you're saying you wouldn't be with someone if they poured the milk first?" George raised a brow in amusement.

"yes, that exactly." I smiled going to eat my food.

"you are something else rose" he laughed sitting down beside me.

"I know." I gave him a quick peck on the lips "and that something else is called attractive" I shrugged playfully.

"that you are"

***

I shoved Sirius to the side very forcefully raising my wand to his face, we stood there, wands raised at each other. I was underage, I technically couldn't do magic outside of school but he knew I didn't care. "calm down or I will hex you" I turned my eyes to snape "you as well, you will not come into my damn house and make snide remarks to my family."