37. Je T'aime Rosalie

O.W.L.s would be the death of me, Rosalie Black was going to die because of an exam named after a bloody bird!

"I'm going to throw myself off the Astronomy tower!" I Screeched throwing a book down on the Table scaring Theo out of his daydream with a similar yelp.

"Where are you going?" Theo called as I walked out the common room door, it was Saturday, and Remus's birthday was just a few days ago. I was hoping he had responded to my letters by now.

"I thought I just said I'm going to throw myself off the Astronomy tower!" I grumbled tugging at my long sweater. I was wearing a purple skirt that fell at my mid-calf, a Light orange oversized jumper, a pair of light orange socks, and my Mary Janes. I looked rather cute, with my jewelry and my hair half up half down.

Many people looked at me as I walked through the corridor, I was dressed similarly to Luna Lovegood which In some people's eyes was a compliment and in others, it was not, though nobody would say anything... too scared I would beat them up like Draco.

I had my favorite copy of Romeo and Juliet clutched in my hands, it was annotated and marked with notes and cute little words given to me by Cedric during our first Christmas, well our only Christmas.

"Hello Rosalie," Jackson said appearing beside me like a ghost with a little grin "where ya headed to?"

"Well I did just tell Theo I was going to throw myself off the Astronomy tower... but I'm feeling more up for the owlery" I shrugged gliding my thumb across the many book tabs on my book.

"Mind if I join?" He smiled "only if you want, I don't have anyone to hang out with today, all either studying or with their dates."

I smiled happily "of course, yeah You're mostly friends with 5th years right? O.W.L.s are a bitch" I grumbled thinking about the exams, Jackson was a 4th year so he wasn't studying for those yet.

"I'm not looking forward to them actually" he sighed running his hand through his hair thinking hardly "ok enough of me stalling- I need advice- girl advice!" He sputtered out frantically

"Ooh! Does my dear Jackson have a crush?" I grinned patting his shoulder, sometimes I enjoyed being 5'9 because I could be level with a lot of the boys who claimed they were so tall.

"Yes and it's bloody awful," he said flatly "she's the most beautiful girl I've ever seen and I just- I don't know how to go up to her! She is so confident in herself and-"

"Who is it?" I asked simply as we exited out into the clock tower courtyard.

"You promise you won't tell?" He asked shyly, Jackson, I had taken notice since I'd gotten to know him more, is very shy.

"I promise" I smiled wrapping my arm around his shoulders with a reassuring squeeze, "and if you don't want to tell you don't have to" He sighed mumbling something, "sorry what?"

"Luna Lovegood," he said quietly but more clearly.

"Oh, this is wonderful!" I cheered jumping up and down slightly as I walked along "Jackson she's the sweetest girl alive!"

"Yeah I'm aware" he smiled with a dark blush "that's why I fancy her"

"Why haven't you asked her?" I inquired while Jackson gave me a hand up onto the owlery platform.

"I just, well I'm not sure" he stammered letting go of my hand. "She doesn't seem like she would think I was weird, or make fun of me for asking but... yeah"

"I think you should tell her" I smiled gently, walking up the stairs "and if she does... reject you, there was no harm done, she wouldn't tell anyone if you didn't want her to and she doesn't care about houses."