17. Hag-wid? (Under editing)

"Ugh" Fred groaned as I pelted a snowball directly in his face laughing loudly before getting scooped up into George's arms and giggling like a bloody fool, we were right when we assumed the rain would turn to snow, that night it had snowed a near 2 feet before it ever stopped.

"Now that, wasn't a very nice Rose," he said teasingly before holding me in place "Ready Fred?!" I squealed trying to get away from his grasp but It was no use, he was stronger.

"Ready George!" Fred said back as a large white ball was being thrown directly at my face, I squealed once again ducking my head ever so slightly making the snowball hit both me and George.

"HAH" I burst out before falling to the ground slipping on some ice as I did so, but I didn't care I just continued laughing with the twins. "Wait!" I said excitedly running over to To my bag slightly slipping every few steps, I rummaged through it searching for my wand. "Ahah!" I said Triumphantly walking back over to the twins.

"Why are you so excited over your wand?" Fred asked nudging me.

"Because I have an idea" I smiled mischievously

"Oh no Fred, I think little Rosalie here wants to do some mischief-"

"Managed" I grinned from ear to ear "I couldn't help myself" the twins kept their questions about the map to themselves as I explained my brilliant idea "let's use magic to throw snowballs at the Gryffindor common room window." I was practically bobbing up and down on my feet, this was the first time in 7 years that I had enjoyed the snow and I wasn't letting anything stop me.

"Bloody brilliant you are," Fred said with the same glimmer of mischief in his eyes that I had.

"Well, what are you lot waiting for?" George said when we turned to look at him. "C'mon now let's throw snowballs at the windows, I hope we annoy someone greatly," George said matter of factly.

"I'm sure we will" I laughed as I summoned about a hundred snowballs to us with my wand before we each individually pelted a snowball with our Wanda up to the Gryffindor common room window.

We had to have thrown nearly half of them before the icy-covered window was pushed open very forcefully by none other than Ronald Weasley himself. "oi!" he bellowed "I am a prefect and if one more snowball hits this window - OUCH!" Ron had gotten hit square in the face by 2 different snowballs one from me and one from George.

Ron slammed the window shouting about something as he did so making every one of us laugh at the poor boy. "ah how beautiful that was" I said happily, I had grown to hate the snow over the years, and I have never regretted something more.

I leaned into Georges's side letting his free arm wrap around me. "want to go build a snowman-" Fred asked stopping slightly and turning his head over to the pair with an all-knowing smile. Fred of course knew I was head over heels for his brother, but what I didn't know was that Fred also knew George was head over heels for me. he kept his words to himself, never letting them see when he felt slightly left out. He knew his brother deserved happiness and he wouldn't let anything stop him from that. Not even himself.

"Can I name the snowman Harold?" I ask giving him a suspicious look, Fred bent down slightly meeting me at eye level not even 3 or so inches from my face "his middle name must be Fred"

"deal," I say smugly swatting the back of his head and running away before he could attack me.

"c'mon George!" I say running over to a rather large pile of snow. "this one will do, Harold Frederick Geoella!" I said passionately looking at the snow.

"so Fred got his actual name and I got- well whatever you want to call that?" George asked with a confused grin.

"Exactly."