25. Christmas (under editing)

Christmas morning was, well it was something. for one, I woke up with a pile of presents at my feet, then George decided to apparate into my bedroom scaring the shit out of me. I was informed not to go down for breakfast because Mrs. Weasley was crying over that git Percy, and now we were headed to st mungos all wearing our matching Weasley sweaters. mine was purple and gold with a large R on the front.

I was stuffed into the car right beside Fred and George, with Theo beside Fred. the twins took this time to talk about the presents I had given them, though George knew he was still getting on later that evening and would not stop bugging me about it.

Theo had hugged me and jumped around in glee at the books I had given him, and harry well he gave me an exasperated sigh but laughed either way saying it would go to good use. Sirius downed the first bottle of alcohol within 5 minutes and Remus ate the chocolate quicker than that.

Fred was wearing his brand few black necklaces I had made with his name engraved on the center along with 'mischief managed' i had made one to match his, but mine said 'I solemnly swear i am up to no good. George was wearing his new bracelet which he blushed at for a good few minutes, I also had one to match his.

the twins had gotten me new hair ribbons and a potions kit, along with a few muggle records and books, that was their together present though, each of them had given me something seperate as well. George gave me one of his old jumpers, a few crystals, and a new necklace that went with the one I had gotten for my birthday. Fred gave me a skiving snack box for free along with a note on how to change them up slightly.

Sirius and Remus had worked together to buy me a new electric guitar and drawing supplies. Mrs. Weasley got me my Weasley jumper and chocolates, let's just say this was one of my favorite Christmas.

"Please Rosalie tell me what else you got me" George pleaded gripping my hand tightly "please I beg you."

"George, you will find out later now shush." I swatted my hand away turning my head to Fred. "Fred is being very kind indeed, not bugging me with stupid questions."

"please oh please Rosalie tell me what you got me!" Fred said in a mocking manner shaking my shoulders slightly.

"oh merlin, not you too" I sighed looking to Theo who was already deep into his new book "Theo, seems to be content with what I got him!"

"well maybe because you spent over two months writing an entire series and drew covers and stuff," George said with a smile. "I'm thankful, but he better feel like he's the queen of England."

"I am the queen of England thank you," Theo said before stuffing his face back in his book.

"he is" I nodded. "and I did that because he asked for them"

"so all I had to do was ask for my Christmas present, and it could've been anything... and you would've gotten it?" George said flatly

"yep"

"I hate my life" he sighed interlocking his hand with mine, George leaned in slightly resting his head on mine.

I smiled at him before I went back to daydreaming. I still hadn't unpacked my trunk, I mean I had no need to I had everything I needed already at home, but I knew I needed to do that soon.

I was nervous about seeing Neville and his parents, he had invited me but I still felt like I was intruding. the hospital was relatively close to number 12 Grimmauld place meaning the drive was no longer than 15 minutes. this was not a lot of time to mentally prepare myself. I am angry at whoever created the location of this place.

Fred had started to grow uncomfortable as well, and he joined George in using me as a pillow, except instead of using my head he slouched down enough to use my shoulder. these boys are absolutely mental. I sighed, making them both grin knowing good and well what I was sighing about.