21. Brotherly Love (under editing)

In the chapter you will see Rosalie creating a song called "Regulus's Lullaby" well if you were wondering what it would sound like, the inspiration I got for it was from the piano version of "lovely" by Billie eillish.

I walked up the creaky stairs of number 12 Grimmauld place. I strongly regret leaving without an escort because as soon as I was done screaming with my boost of energy I was back to my pale and distraught state.

I used the railings as my support pulling myself up the stairs. Oh, Merlin I truly did regret this decision. I tripped on a stair nearing the third floor obviously awakening Mrs blacks portrait.

"FILTHY BLOOD TRAITORS DISHONORING THE HOUSE OF MY-"

"SHUT THE HELL UP!" I screamed at the woman not able to take her bickering today "Merlin's beard" I muttered, "I will remove your filthy portrait if it's the last thing I do woman!"

"You can't." She replied cooly

"The hell I can" I muttered again starting my journey to my bedroom.

I passed the third-floor landing seeing Theo sitting peacefully on an old bed that I decided he would use. His head peaked up at the sound of the squeaky floorboards. He immediately stood up walking out of the room to help me the rest of the way up the stairs. Every part of my body ached as I took each step up to the fourth floor.

"When you go back down" I mumbled, "if they ask-"

"-Don't tell them" he replied nodding his head.

"No, I want you to. I- I don't think I am personally ready to say those things out loud... but if you could tell them the basics like my mum... and what happened over the past 2 weeks." Theo looked at me, shock in his eyes at my sudden willingness.

"Are you sure?" He asked to confirm

"Positive, now please get me to my room, it's the one at the front of the house." I pointed to the end of the hallway as we approached the fourth-floor landing. This floor was obviously much cleaner than the other floors being where Remus and I lived. "Remus sleeps over there, I'm assuming he is out right now."

"Speaking of Remus, did he ever come to school to talk with Dumbledore?" Theo asks as we approached my door.

"No, I don't know why, he just never showed up." I winced as I pushed open the door of my bedroom. The scent of lavender and Vanilla wafted through the air around us. I had a relatively small bedroom but it was cozy which I loved, my walls were a muted green color with posters, post-its, and photos lining it. I had a large bookshelf on the wall of the entryway. I smelled the air taking in the scent looking around the bedroom. Home at last.

I wobbled in trying my best to not fall, Theo still stood at the door questioning whether or not to enter, but admiring the decoration nonetheless.

"You can come in, but not right now." I looked over to the small house elf that sat in my corner hiding away from Theo and myself. "I need to chat with Kreacher over there."

"Oh er- yes alright." Theo shook his head with a slight smile as he admired the room "I'm going to go back down to the kitchen, maybe ease Sirius... I know you got upset with him but he did just find out his daughter was on the brink of death."

I nodded knowing he was right, I had overreacted. I knew that. Sometimes I let anger and grief get the better of me, and I didn't know how to control it. I would apologize to the twins and Sirius later, right now I was getting answers. "I'll uh, I'll see you later."

"Night Ro." He nodded, before heading back out the door and down the stairs.

I turned my head to the elf in the corner, he knew the truth and he could confirm if what I saw was fact or not. "Kreacher," I asked looking at the small elf in the corner.