16. Little Wolf (under editing)

My senses were heightened in every way, my sight, my touch, my hearing, my smell most of all. I looked around the classroom, being obviously much shorter than before.

I looked to see the twins and lee, the twins were nowhere to be seen but what could be seen was a humongous panther standing in the corner looking down at its paws. it was lee. he had silky black fur with shining green eyes.

I moved my head down looking to see I had four furry paws, I flipped myself over on my back acting a lot as a dog would just trying to see what I looked like, I was a wolf, I don't think I had ever been this happy. the first thing that popped into my mind was to play like dogs would with Sirius during the Christmas holidays.

I walked over to lee, it felt weird using four legs but it was so exciting. I went into what would be called a dog's playing' pose, and my tail- I HAD A TAIL. my tail started wagging just how Sirius's was on platform 9 3/4 earlier this year. I tried my best to play with lee who was very much outsizing me right now, honestly just for the fun of it. before I could though, I heard the tweet of a bird, I smiled knowing I looked rather odd smiling as a wolf whipping my body around to see the source, two little magpies. oh if I could talk right now I would be laughing so hard. The normally very tall twins had shrunk into small little birds, I mean at least George got his wish.

instead of going to admire the twins in their new bird form. I looked at lee and then back to the twins, before pouncing at them. in a quick reaction, they flew away but that didn't stop me, I continued jumping around trying to catch them, my tail occasionally hitting my face. this was the most fun I had all year.

giving up on the twins after what seemed to be 30 or so minutes I trotted over to lee who had chosen to lay down in his new panther form. panting slightly, I jumped right on top of him laying on his back, as Fred and George landed on my head. one poked their little bird face down to look at me, and immediately I knew it was George. He pecked my head with his beak as payback making me wag my tail, I HAVE A TAIL, I would never get over this.

'Amato, Animo, Animato, Animagus' i thought to myself before my bushy tail was gone and I had returned to my human form. laughing slightly I climbed off lee's back who had what I would assume be the panther version of smiling.

I leaned my head back on lee's big panther form letting my eyes rest watching Fred and George fly around the room as little birds, every once in a while they would land on me or lee to admire themselves or rest before fluttering off again.

"you say the incantation over again to return back," I say smiling almost immediately after I said this Fred popped back into his human form.

"I'm going to forever hate the fact I wasn't a bear." he huffed, George didn't turn back like Fred he instead stayed there resting on my leg. I reached my hand down gently stroking my finger on the top of his head a few times, taking my time to admire the boy. his once red quidditch robes had morphed into the bird giving him little streaks of red feathers.

"I don't think he minds, he wanted to be a bird." I smiled but Fred just stared at the bird before leaning over and whispering very quietly in my ear.

"I know who you fancy" Fred pulled away smiling making me go extremely red.

"ever utter a single word and I will do what i just did to Malfoy, to you," i said glaring at Fred who just giggled like a little kid

"I know who she fancies!" he blurted out with amusement.

"Frederick Gideon Weasley!" I screeched watching the two other boys in the room quickly morph back into their human selves. uh oh.

"tell us, Fred!" George asked desperately "why am I the only one who doesn't know!" he huffed