20. Fighting (under editing)

I was sitting up in bed pasty white and covered in blood. I was shaking uncontrollably, I had just witnessed my father- I witnessed my father's death. No, no. I couldn't see the death of someone who was already dead no. It couldn't be.

Danielle and Audrey sat beside me both shouting things with tears in their eyes, they had noticed the blood all around me, they themselves couldn't pinpoint the source because of how much.

"Rosalie!" Audrey screamed now bawling, her roommate, no her friend was dying.

"Please, Rosalie! Look at us!" Danielle screeched now shaking herself barely able to stand up.

"Danielle get professor snape!" Audrey screamed but Danielle just stood there not being able to take her eyes away from the corpse like figure of myself. "DANIELLE!" Audrey bellowed, her timid demenor broke out of rage and fear.

Danielle got her head back in place stumbling to the door before bolting out of the room.

"Rosalie!" Audrey cried "please say something, say something please!"

"It was real..." I croaked out

"No, it was just a dream, just a dream nothing else-"

"NO!" I screamed "It wasn't!" I started bawling, the pain of the wounds mixed with the pain of witnessing what I had just witnessed. There's only one real way I could know the truth. Kreacher.

"But you were dreaming-"

"I wasnt dreaming Audrey." I whispered "I see past memories, when I sleep I go through-" I couldnt finish, I started crying harder now falling into Audrey's embrace. My body shook there as she held me.

"Professor Snape!" Audrey screamed crying, she didn't know what was wrong.

Just then professor snape walked inside his normal black robes were now replaced with a black pair of pajamas. His fave was blank as he walked inside the dorms before turning pale white upon the scene.

"Move" he instructed quickly rushing over to myself who had begun to pass out in Audrey's arms. "Clear the way, one of you get madam pomfrey to professor dumbledores office, then return to bed immediately."

"But-"

"No protesting. Go now!" He said urgently scooping me up into his arms.

My head toppled back not being able to keep it up right, snape quickly ushered out of the room Danielle and Audrey close behind.

"I said one of you." Snape said nervously

"We both will do it, then go back to bed professor." Danville's voice had never sounded so assertive, even Snape didn't question the girl.

"Danielle" I whispered out as we walked through the dungeon corridor.

"Rosalie?!" She said panicked tears still brimming her eyes. "What what is it?" She walked up beside me standing beside professor snape.

"Get Theo, please" a tear fell from my eye as I sat there on the verge of passing out.

Danielle looked to professor snape who simply nodded, he didn't care right now what these two girls did, he just knew a student was dying. A student he swore to protect.

Danielle ran off quickly to the boys dorms, while Audrey split ways to the hospital wing. I swayed in the arms of professor snape.

Snape approached the large stone gargoyle entrance to the headmaster's office muttering a simple incantation quietly before walking inside walking up the steps quickly instead of letting them carry himself.