47. I'd Still Dance With You

"Have they started?" I asked running down the corridor with harry "or do we need to wait?"

"they are waiting for us to get to her office before they begin, so we get as much time as possible" harry panted as we both crouched down in a hollowed-out corner of a wall beside Umbridge's classroom.

there was a very large bang that echoed throughout the entire castle, that had to be them. Umbridge's scream erupted like a volcano as she ran out the door in the opposite direction while harry and I slipped inside the classroom and up the stairs to her ugly pink office.

"I've never done the fireplace head thing" harry whispered as we neared the fire. "do we just-"

"follow my lead, also, there's something I need to talk to them about alone, so if you can maybe the last five minutes please let me. it's important" I frowned, I didn't want to take his time but I needed to talk to them about what I saw.

"yeah, that's fine" he mumbled as I took some floo powder and got down on my knees. 

"ok harry, ill throw the powder in then you need to stick your head into the flames and say where you want to go, alright?" I asked throwing the powder into the flames and watching them turn a fiery green. 

"got it" he smiled sticking his head into the flames "number twelve Grimmauld place!"

"Number twelve Grimmauld place," I said after harry, my head was spinning wildly as my knees stayed pressed uncomfortably against the cold stone floor. many houses and fires whizzed past me until I finally stopped with a jarring feeling looking out into the kitchen.

"Sirius?" harry asked loudly at the man sitting at the table, though it was not Sirius, it was Remus.

"oh hi, dad," I said happily.

"Harry!" he jumped "Rosalie! what are you- is everything alright?"

"everything's fine," we said together "just fancied a chat with Sirius" Harry finished. 

"ill call him" Remus smiled getting to his feet and walking out of the kitchen mumbling something about Sirius, Kreacher, and an attic. 

we waited there for a minute or two simply staring at the table legs and the dusty floor, sirius truly needed to learn how to clean because he should know by now that Kreacher wouldn't.

"what is it?" Sirius asked urgently running into the kitchen and crouching down in front of us in the fire.

"you act as if someone died," I said flatly "we just wanted to talk" Sirius gave me a very stern look.

 "Are you alright? do you guys need help?" rushed crouched down beside Sirius making a small smile appear on my face.

"well no, nothing like that..." harry and I said in unison making us look at each other for a second, harry continued on. "I just- well I wanted to talk about... about my dad." the two of them both shared a look of surprise.

"and I needed to talk to you about well, you guys, and my mum," I said shyly, this brought an even more great deal of shock to their faces. 

"well," Remus started "harry you go first, then uh Rosalie follow after him" we nodded.

"while Rosalie and I were having our lessons with snape we- well we shouldn't have done this but we did." Harry Frowned "we looked into the pensive that he had hidden some memories in and we ended up seeing some that snape was really trying to hide." 

"what memory?" Sirius asked looking a bit nervous.

"When you and James assaulted him," I said simply, Sirius could see the disappointment in my eyes at this.