54. Sectumsempra

"Theo?" I whispered stumbling up off the rubble "Theo?" I repeated limping over to him in panic.

"Theo?!" I asked again dropping below him, no sound, no breath from either of the men, it was fifty-fifty to who had killed who.

I started to panic grabbing the sides of his face where my tears were falling. I shook him slightly but there was no movement, "Theo wake up!" I begged with trembling hands.

"Please theo, I can't lose you, you can't leave me" I was starting to bawl, it hadn't even been a year since I lost Cedric and I couldn't go through it again, I couldn't. "Come back" I whispered in a shaky voice. Still no answer. I looked all around. No one.

"Adrian!" I yelled into the dark still not letting go of Theo, "ADRIAN" I sobbed crawling over to my wand which lay on the floor suddenly having a better idea. I could send a Patronus. I didn't really know how I'd muster up the happiness- I thought of Theo waking up.

"Expecto Patronum" I whispered watching my thestral shoot out, I cast it one more time to send another. "Go to Adrian pucey" I addressed one of them "then guide him to us, and you" I address the other "go to Remus lupin, tell him to bring the order to the department of mysteries where several are injured" and like that I watched them leave and returned my voice to Theo.

"Theo? Hey listen to me, you aren't dead you got that? You aren't dead" I whispered again caressing his cheek and bringing his head to rest in my lap. The dust covering my face was streaking with tears matching Theo's closed eyes which now carried my own tears.

"Rosalie?!" I heard a distant voice call, my head whirled around but saw nothing.

"Adrian?" I croaked pulling Theo closer to my chest. I couldn't find a pulse. "ADRIAN PLEASE HURRY" I started bawling again shaking him.

"Rosalie?" He said once more finally coming into view only to see two of his closest friends on the ground alone.

"He won't wake up" I croaked hi"I cant- I cant find a pulse I don't know what to-"

"Move I could try cpr-"

"It was the killing curse" I whispered "one of them cast stuffy one cast the killing curse, I don't know who cast what"

"What are we supposed to do then?!" He yelled in terror "im still trying, if he got stunned he might've gotten the wind knocked out of him- he's, he's gonna be alright- he has to be"

"Adrian please" I cried letting Adrian get over the top of Theo's motionless body and begin his compressions. I sat with my knees to my chest and cried watching his face go unbothered.

What would I do if he was dead? How would I even function? Losing two of your best friends all within the same year was a bit too much for a sixteen-year-old girl to handle.

I had gone through so much, told him so much, and had so many Memories with Theo, and all of that would be thrown away if he died. He can't die. Because if he dies, I'm better off dead. I would be.

Theo and I joked about being each other's best man and maid of honor but now those jokes would never happen, I could never make him the future godfather of my kids if he died, I could never hear them call him uncle Theo. He was supposed to be the one who was always there, who always had the right thing to say who always made things better. I'd never get to hear his laugh, feel his hugs, or even see the way he horribly dances. He would be gone. He can't be gone.