What he does to get your attention

T O N Y

Tony being Tony, always does something to you "accidentally" and then winks at you. Once, he "tripped" and fell on top of you. He apologized but the smirk on his face made it very clear he wasn't sorry and he walked away giving you a sassy wink.
•••••••••••••

S T E V E

Steve always tries to be subtle. He might brush his hand over yours or smile at you when you look up. He flirted, but just a little, and tried to be the most gentleman person he could since he knew you liked that stuff.
•••••••••••••

B R U C E

He always showed off his smarts when you were around. Whenever you were in the lab he would start talking to Tony in all these technical terms and he did it pretty loud too. You thought it was cute. When you told him he was smart he congratulated himself mentally.
•••••••••••••

T H O R

He would start tapping on things really loudly or he would pick up his hammer and swing it around. This was his way of showing off as well as distracting you from talking to anyone but him. It was quite adorable and it certainly did get your attention since he only did it when you walked into the room.
•••••••••••••

C L I N T

He will stand next to you and follow you around when you moved away from him, you thinking that he wanted to be where you were and this was his way of getting you to move. His excuse would always be that he had to watch you like a hawk. He also made a lot of these 'hawk' jokes because you found them so funny.