He reads a fanfiction of himself

A/N: This is my favorite civil war meme ever. Okay, just thought I'd share that with you.

Also; Sorry. I feel like such an asshole for not updating in a long time. But, oh my god, school.

T O N Y

Tony over heard some girls talking about this so called fan fiction and got curious. When he got home he googled fan fiction and not so secretly put 'Tony Stark' next to it. He scrolled through links until he found one with a title that pleased him. He clicked on it and started reading it. His mouth was hanging open in a wide smile, his eyes glued to the screen, when you walked into the living room. He scowled at the screen but kept on scrolling.

"Tony... what's wrong?" You asked, sitting next to him on the couch."People. They really... LOVE ME!" He said, turning over to you, "It's creepy."

"The why are you-"

"but addicting. People write about fake relationships with me. I mean, this is great for my ego, but... man. And they have..." he lowered his voice for this part, "sex scenes."

You just looked at him, "And you didn't know this?"

"No! Did you?" he asked and you slowly nodded. "Why didn't you tell me? This is amazing! Proof that people adore me," he said giddily.
•••••••••••••••

S T E V E

Steve looked at his (new) phone with his mouth hanging open and then he looked at you. Back at his phone. To you. Back to his phone and then to you. This continued for a few minutes after Natasha said that people write some very creative stuff about the super soldier. He quickly searched it up and found the most notorious link. It had very good writing and a ver good plot but... it was centered around him, and it had some very descriptive scenes.

He stirred in his seat and handed you the phone, putting a hand across his eyes, "Why would you... my eyes!"

You chuckled and exited out of the link before uncovering his eyes, "Steve, aren't you overreacting?"

He shook his head, a hand still firm on his eyes, "Did you read it?"

"No, but-"

"Then? You can't say I'm overreacting!" He said, finally uncovering his eyes and looking at you with a cute pout.
•••••••••••••••

B R U C E

"What is this? Why does this exist? This is oddly... flattering. But really weird," Bruce ranted on about the piece of fiction he had found online.

"Then why did you google yourself?" You asked unamused. He had been going on about this for about 30 minutes. At first it was funny, now it was old. His facial expressions were still hilarious.

"I got curious," He whispered, still reading.

You laughed, "Why are you still reading it?"

"They said I was strong, handsome and an amazing painter. I think it's just one big compliment," He shrugged with his last word.

You laughed at him and he shook his head at you, diving back into the reading.
•••••••••••••••

T H O R

"(Y/N)? What is this?" Thor's face was scrunched up in confusion.