What he gets you for your birthday

A/N: Im not gonna post tomorrow so I'll just update twice today. Even though in some places it might not still be today. (important A/N at the end)

T O N Y

Tony, sparing no expense, got you a brand new car. One day you were talking about how you wanted a (dream car) someday and he bought it for you.
•••••••••••••••

S T E V E

Steve got you a locket. It had a heart shape and he put a picture of you two in there. He thought it would show the you are his heart.
•••••••••••••••

B R U C E

Bruce got you puppy. He knew you were always talking about how you loved animals, especially dogs. You told him you loved (dog breed) so he thats the one he bought.
•••••••••••••••

T H O R

Thor got you a hand made gown from Asgard. You wanted to know about his culture and he really wanted to do something special for you.
•••••••••••••••

C L I N T

Clint got you and him matching shirts. His had an arrow and yours had an arrow. You once said that matching things were cute and he laughed at you but he did it anyways.
•••••••••••••••

P I E T R O

Pietro go you the autograph of your favorite celebrity. He ran all the way to their house, sneaked past the guards and got them to sign a picture before running back in record time.

A/N: Next is 'he proposes'

IMPORTANT!!!!!!
I want to ask y'all something: If I write a Stony college au, would any of you guys read it? Cuz I really want to write one.

UPDATE!!!!!
I've posted it :). If you wanna check it out.