First 'I Love You'

A/N: Guys PIETRO/QUICKSILVER will now be added to the mix, upon request. I'll do a catchup next so that he can keep being added. No he is not in this one but just wait for the catchup, It'll be here in 2 days. I promise.

T O N Y

You and Tony were at his mansion, drinking and dancing. An AC/DC song had just ended and then one of your favorite songs came on, 'I love you' by Alex and Sierra (if you don't like this song, oh well). You started singing along while gesturing towards Tony.

Then the chorus came on, "I love you
More than you think I do
And I love you" (thats not the full chorus fyi)

He frowned at the way you stooped gesturing to him and turned away. You weren't sure if you should say 'I love you' even if it's in song form. He told JARVIS to stop the music and then he pulled you towards him.

You were confused and then he said it, "I love you, more than you think I do."

He smiled and kissed you before you could say anything.

When he pulled away he looked at you expectantly and you smiled.

"I love you too, Tony."

He laughed happily and pulled you into another kiss.
•••••••••••••

S T E V E

You and Steve were taking a stroll through the streets of Brooklyn. You'd been wanting to see where he grew up for a long time. He had finally agreed to take you. You walked with your arms linked and smiles on your faces. He had been telling you a lot about his childhood and you laughed at his funny stories.

He looked at you when you laughed. He loved it when you laughed. It made him feel the same joy you had. He remembered Peggy's laugh and his eyes saddened.

You noticed and asked, "What's wrong, Steve?"

"Nothing, I was just thinking of.... uh, Peggy. I'm sorry for bringing it up, I shouldn't have-"

You cut him off with a kiss.

You broke apart and said,"It's alright Steve, I get it. She was your girl. God, how I wish I could meet her. I think that she loved you just as much as I do."

His eyes widened.

"... I love you Steve."

He smiled, shyly but brightly, "I love you too, (Y/N).
•••••••••••••

B R U C E

You two were bored out of your mind. You were spinning in one of the chair and Bruce stopped you. You frowned at him.

"Sorry honey, but you're either going to break something or throw up. You did just eat." He said apologetically.

You nodded and crossed your arms.

After a while you whined, "I'm BOOOOOOORRRREEEDDDD."

He smiled, "You're also cute."

You laughed at his remark. He was always calling you cute. Just yesterday you two were....He then threw an airplane at you. It hit your forehead which snapped you out of a daze. You blinked many times. You frowned and he laughed, a lot.

"That wasn't funny, Bruce" you said, although you chuckled.

"I'm sorry, but you should read what it says."He pointed at it.

You picked it up and it said 'I love you, (Y/N)'

You smiled brightly at him. He then said it out loud, "I love you, (Y/N)"

"I love you too, Bruce" You then pulled him into a hug and kissed his cheek.
•••••••••••••

T H O R

You were in the training room with Thor. You were sparring with him. He was taking it easy on you, him being a God and all. You were getting a little bored since all he had to do was move his arm or leg one way and then the other way. You huffed and crossed your arms.

"It's not fair, you're a god." You huffed out.

"And you are my goddess." He smiled cheekily.

You smiled, "Yeah, yeah, but I can never spar with you. It's too hard and you don't even have to move."

"It's alright, (Y/N). If you want I'll let you knock me over."

Your eyes shimmered with joy, "Really?"

He laughed, "Yes."

You then got into position and flipped him over.

You squealed with delight, "I just flipped over a God."

He laughed as he got up and said, "I always did love a girl that could hit."

Your eyes widened. He then noticed what he said.

".... um, I love you, Lady (Y/N)"

"I love you too, Thor" You said as you pulled him in for a kiss.
•••••••••••••

C L I N T

Clint was playing around with his arrows when you walked into his room.

"Hello there, sexy" he said wriggling his eyebrows.

You laughed and sat next to him.

"Babe, what are you doing?"

"Cleaning my arrows."

"Why? You cleaned them yesterday and you haven't put one in someones chest since then."

"Cuz.... They're my babies." he murmured.

"Wooooooooow" you said.

"What? are you jealous of my arrows?"

"Ha. hahaha." you said sarcastically, "No, I'm just saying that they're just arrows."

He gasped in mock horror and shock, "How dare you?!?"he said to you and then to the arrows, "Don't worry she didn't mean it."

You laughed and murmured, "I can't believe I fell for you."

"I love you, (Y/N). Way lore than my arrows." He whispered to you as he kissed your cheek.

"I love you too, Clint. More than anything."