Lazy days with him

T O N Y

You and Tony either do nothing or you do each other. One night could be wasted on TV shows and movies and another night you, well you know...
•••••••••••••••

S T E V E

You and Steve walk and run a lot. It clears both your heads and he even slows down for you. When your done you two are just to tired so you literally do nothing all day.
•••••••••••••••

B R U C E

You and Bruce always like to stay in bed for a couple of hours before actually doing anything productive. It helps you both catch up on stuff.
•••••••••••••••

T H O R

Thor sleeps a lot, but when he isn't you like to introduce him to a bunch of modern things or movies. It's also really funny when e gets confused.
•••••••••••••••

C L I N T

You and Clint go to SHIELD and judge the people who train. You two tease everyone secretly and make each other laugh. Then you two enjoy a pizza and a long sleep.
•••••••••••••••

P I E T R O

You and Pietro talk about your future. He is always talking about how life is going to be after you two get married. He loves talking about it when you have nothing else to do.
•••••••••••••••

B U C K Y

You and Bucky love to watch funny videos online. You don't really watch any during work days so it's the perfect time to watch cute kittens online.