↯Loki imagine for MultifandomBase↯

ahahahhaha this is so late. im so sorry. but school has beeen stressful, but know I finally have a no homework so I can post all this. Seriously, I am so sorry!

Here it is @MultifandomBase (Brianna)

Prompt: Loki asks the Avengers for help on how to throw you the best surprise birthday party.

The Avengers looked a Loki with judge mental eyes, trying to process what he had just said.

"You want what?" Bruce asked, arching an eyebrow.

"I wan- need your help," Loki said, almost begging.

Tony and Steve both shared confused looks. Tony shrugged and turned back to Loki, asking, "With what?"

Loki took in a deep breath, looking at each Avenger individually with pleading eyes before responding, "So, as most of you know, Brianna's birthday is coming up, and now that we're, well, ...together, I want to get her something. The thing is I didn't know what to get her, and I didn't know for a while. I kept think-"

"You're rambling, Loki," Steve stated, kind of annoyed.

Loki nodded, "Right, right. Sorry. Anyways, I was wondering if you would help me plan a... surprise party?" He asked with hope thick in his voice.

Tony smirked and Thor started laughing before saying, "How sweet."

Tony pushed the other Avengers aside, stepping into Loki's view, "Then you have asked the right guy," He said pridefully.
"So what you need is a big party, full of people, music and... Oh! And drinks, a lot of drinks. Now when-"

"No," Loki waved a hand in front of him, "No, I want a simple but good party. With her friends. Not the whores you bring along, Iron Man."

Tony gasped dramatically, looking almost offended, and stepped away muttering something about being with Pepper and not whores.

Natasha patted Tony on the back and went up to Loki, "Then what do you want? You have to give us more specifics."

Loki stood up from where he was siting and looked at all the Avengers, "We're her friends, she has other friends I could invite and I know her favorite things that we could put in the party, but what I need is help in making it happen. Iron Man, I would gladly appreciate using your living area for it and your music system but not the whores."

"Stop!" Tony almost shouted, then calmed himself, "but yeah sure. She's my friend too."

Loki nodded, smiling. He turned to the super soldier and his not-brother.

"And you two. I would show my upmost appreciation if you helped me with decorations?" Loki said, it coming out more like a question.

Thor and Steve nodded at Loki, and then at each other. Loki turned to the rest of the Avengers, "and could you help me get supplies?" He asked, hopeful.

They all nodded and sped off to their destinations.

•The day of the Birthday!•

You stepped into Stark's building, sighing as no one had wished you a Happy Birthday yet. Not to sound greedy, but it was five in the afternoon and no one had remembered, no one at SHIELD, none of the Avengers either, not even Loki!

You walked through the hallways and up to the elevator. Steve had asked you to come by to repair something, which you didn't understand why he couldn't ask Tony, since it was Tony's building, but you agreed anyways.

You stepped into the elevator and pressed the button for the top floor. The elevator went painfully slow, but it had finally reached the top. You finally got to the top and when the doors started opening you started speaking, "Okay Stev-"

You couldn't finish the sentence as all the Avengers, some people from SHIELD and your friends jumped out and screamed SURPRISE BRIANNA!

You looked around, seeing Loki standing in the middle of it all. Music started playing and people started pushing you into the room. Your eyes started filling with small tears, but you fought them off as you approached Loki.

You hugged him before he could speak and he made an 'uff' sound and then hugged you back.

You pulled away just enough to look at him and mouthed a 'thank you'

He smiled and pecked your lips, "Happy Birthday, Brianna."

HOW WAS IT?!?! I seriously don't know if this is what you wanted or not.