Pets

A/N: Short, cliche and I'm sorry, also I might not be on as much with school and stuff.
(Long rant at the end that you don't really need to read. It's just something that has been bothering me for a long time.)

T O N Y

You and Tony got a small brown dog, because he didn't want a big one. His name is Starky because of Tony's ego and you're love for him.
•••••••••••••••

S T E V E

You and Steve got a small brown and white hamster. You two named him Pip because he was just so small and cute. He also looks like a Pip, so...
•••••••••••••••

B R U C E

You and Bruce got a grey cat. She is always lying around and doesn't make much noise which is perfect for him. Her name is Layla... cuz she just... lays. (I crack myself up)
•••••••••••••••

T H O R

You and Thor got a golden retriever because it reminded you of him. They were both loud, adorable and cuddly. His name is Mack because he liked that name.
•••••••••••••••

C L I N T

You and Clint got a monkey. A small one, but you did. Because you recall him saying he wanted one when he was drunk. His name is Arrow, because Clint wants to teach him how to use one with a bow.
•••••••••••••••

P I E T R O

You and Pietro got a small silver female bunny. She reminded you of him and she reminded him of you. It was adorable, like him. You named her Dory because Pietro loves Finding Nemo.
•••••••••••••••

B U C K Y

You and Bucky got a small brown kitty. You two named her Carmella because of her fur color. She likes to play a lot and you live seeing Bucky play with her. It's adorable!
•••••••••••••••

A/N: This is just something I've had to get off my chest for a while.

This is gonna be like a novel because I have a lot, a lot, of Tony feels. LIKE A LOT, A LOT.

If you're tired of Tony hate, then maybe we feel the same way. If you support Tony-hate, read this so I can express my mixed feelings for you!

So I'm just gonna tell you a thing.

What is with all the hate on Tony Stark on Tumblr? Like what the fuck? Yeah, I get it, it's okay to dislike him, or pick Steve's side, or not care about him, and yeah he messed up, but to fucking hate him?!?! For something that he created (Ultron) to PROTECT the world in the first place?

I haven't seen it lately, but that's cuz I blocked the tony hate tag. And it's dying down, but there is always someone/thing out there.

So let me tell you... HE IS NOT A VILLAIN! Okay? HE OWNS UP TO HIS FUCKING MISTAKES! CIVIL WAR IS NOT ALL ABOUT BUCKY!!
(i love Bucky tho. don't get the wrong idea. And I love Steve, so don't think it's because of them. They are some of my favorite characters in MCU so stop thinking I don't like them... if you were.)

AND ANOTHER THING, Tony knows he isn't perfect. Yeah, he has an ego, but he feels pain. It's mostly to cover his pain. His care free attitude, to not show his weaknesses. He is probably one of the most human Avengers (except for maybe Nat and Clint) so he is likely going to make stupid human-like mistakes. So, the Tony hate? Why is all I'm asking, Why? What the hell did he do so wrong?

Sorry, I just could not put up with it anymore.

COME AND FUCKING SUE ME.