How he is with your kids

Idk, I feel like this is bad.

T O N Y

Tony is always playing with them, showing the new wonders of the world. He's the kind of parent that finds everything they do adorable, even if they spilled all over themselves.
•••••••••••••

S T E V E

Believe it or not, Steve is the exact opposite of the strict parent. He can be sometimes, but mostly he lets them do anything because he loves them too much to make them feel bad.
•••••••••••••

B R U C E

Bruce absolutely adores the kids. He loves all the little things they do and all the good and or bad habits they learn from you. He loves to see you and him reflected in them.
•••••••••••••

T H O R

Thor is always with the kids, making sure they're safe and having fun. He likes to see them be happy, even if they're being messy. But he's always careful with the amount of strength they have. They are a God's children after all.
•••••••••••••

C L I N T

Clint loves how your kids are just like you and him. They take after you so much and he just falls in love with you and the kids even more, and he didn't think that was possible.
•••••••••••••

P I E T R O

Your kids have his abilities, just not as fast, so he loves to see them run and play around. Ge is always admiring them and cooing them and he can't help it, they're just too cute and they remind him so much of you.
•••••••••••••

B U C K Y

Bucky likes to spend time with his kids whenever he can. He would quit everything just to be with the kids. He loves to see they're emotions and to loves how you and him brought such adorable life into the world.
•••••••••••••

L O K I

Believe it or not, Loki likes to show off his kids a lot. He is always taking pictures of them, or selfies with them. And he takes any opportunity to talk about them. He just can't get his mind off of them, ever.

Hey guys, Do any of you like 5SOS??

If you do, I just posted a 5SOS Preferences on my second account cqlumhood if you wanna go check that out. :)