↯Clint imagine for Taylorbethzachery123↯

Here it is @Taylorbethzachery123 (Taylor)

Also SORRY IT'S SO LATE. 😩

Prompt: None really. Maybe first meeting. (so yeah, I'm making it first meeting.)

You and Clint were both in the training room, you punching things and him shooting targets on the walls. He kept stealing side glances at you, but you never noticed. You didn't even really notice when he came in, you were too in the zone.

He finally got tired of you not noticing him. Who can't notice me! His inner monologues shouted. He stood beside you, stopping your fist with his hand, making you jump back.

"What the..?" You started but stopped when you saw who was holding your arm. There stood a smiling Hawkeye.

"Hi, I'm Clint. Or Hawkeye as you may know," He said, the smile never leaving his face.

"Did you just stop my punch to introduce yourself?" You said, reality finally catching up to you.

His smile slowly fell. "Yes. I would've thought you would have been more exited about that."

You chuckled, "Believe me, I am. I just needed to process everything."

His smile returned and quickly turned into a smirk, "Great. Well, I was wondering since I don't know you,  and I know everyone, we could go out. Just so I could get to know you of course!"

You smiled, not being able to hold back the chuckle, "Yeah, sure. I'd like that."

The worried look quickly left his face, only leaving a bright smile as he led you out of the training room.

Wow, this is short. Sorry. Hope you liked it.