You get sick

T O N Y

When you're sick Tony gets you whatever you need but he always wears a mask or not touch you. He might just put the tissues or medicine next to you but will not touch you unless it is to check your fever, but he still tries his best to make you feel better.
•••••••••••••••

S T E V E

Steve does anything for you. You need soup, tissues, cuddles, anything? He does it. He isn't really afraid if you get him sick, super soldier and all. He keeps you as close as he can and even offers to feed you if you want. He is such a sweetheart and treats you like you're the most sick person ever.
•••••••••••••••

B R U C E

Bruce gives you any medicine he can to avoid you feeling pain. He hates seeing you in any kind of pain. He'll run a diagnosis and try to get you whatever it is you need. Whatever it is. Being a doctor and all he gets you healthy pretty fast.
•••••••••••••••

T H O R

Thor just does whatever you say. He doesn't know how to do everything here on earth so he just relies on you to tell him how to make you feel better. He'll stay with you until you aren't sick and he'll get someone to get you the necessary medicine.
•••••••••••••••

C L I N T

Clint will have soup for you whenever you want one and he will always check your temperature. He'll go into full worried-dad mode. It makes you laugh at how worried he is and how every time that you need something he comes rushing in with it.
•••••••••••••••

P I E T R O

Pietro will go anywhere to get you what you need. You want a soup or medicine that is located at the other side of town? He'll go get it. He will also always be there if you just need some warmth. He'll cuddle with you until you fall asleep and then he'll take you to bed.

A/N: Hey guys! Sorry this is late. This is late to me at least.
Anyways: If you guys have any requests please tell me. I'll do them, I'm running out of preference ideas anyways, so please, go ahead.