How you wake him up

T O N Y

Tony was one heck of a night owl so he would be so sleepy in the morning. It would be so hard to wake him up. Sometimes it went down to the option where you either hit him with a pillow repeatedly or even get some water and pour it over him.
•••••••••••••••

S T E V E

Steve is a very light sleeper. He'll wake up with very little things. You really just have to go up to his ear and tell him to wake up. Sometimes you'll wake him up with a kiss. He likes that one a lot.
•••••••••••••••

B R U C E

To wake Bruce up, you usually have to shake him. He sleeps on his sides so you have to grab his shoulder or arm and move it repeatedly with the rest of his body. Then, finally, he reluctantly wakes up.
•••••••••••••••

T H O R

It's actually not that hard to wake Thor up. Being a god and everything, he has to be prepared for anything so he is a very light sleeper. You really just have to say his name or shake his arm once or twice and he'll wake up.
•••••••••••••••

C L I N T

Clint wakes up easily but is very stubborn to get out of bed. You sometimes have to haul him onto the floor for him to agree to get up. If not then you just constantly nag him and plant kisses here and there until he gets up.
•••••••••••••••

P I E T R O

To wake Pietro up you sometimes jump on him. It makes both of you laugh and he instantly gets up. When you are too tired for that you will just shake him and kiss him all over his face until he opens his eyes.