Your Avenger Bestie

A/N: I wrote this really quickly, so please point out mistakes for me.

T O N Y

Bruce. You two were friends before you and Tony were even together. But then, after you and Tony were in cahoots, you two became even closer, so it just happened to happen.
•••••••••••••

S T E V E

Natasha. Natasha and Steve go on a lot of mission, so whenever you go on a mission with Steve, you go on one with Natasha. Soon you two became training, mission, and regular buddies.
•••••••••••••

B R U C E

Wanda. Things were sometime tense between Bruce and Wanda, so you, being friends with both if them, wanted them to get along. After a while, they did and you started to spend a lot of time with Wanda.
•••••••••••••

T H O R

Vision. Vision was very often with Thor, since he could lift the hammer and all. They trained a lot together, so whenever you went in to train, you and Vision always got caught up in conversation.
•••••••••••••

C L I N T

Tony. Tony was always playing around with Clint, so you got to know him very well. He and Clint always teased each other. He was really quirky and nerdy, but he was also really fun to be around.
•••••••••••••

P I E T R O

Clint. Pietro always teased Clint, and Clint teased back, making a beautiful friendship. Soon enough, you teased both Clint and Pietro, making you become friend with Clint. Also, Pietro loved Clint like a brother.
•••••••••••••

B U C K Y

Steve, of course. Steve was very close to Bucky, so he became very close to you. Steve was always showing Bucky new things, and Bucky just took you along with him, allowing you to get to know Steve.
•••••••••••••

L O K I

Bucky. Both Loki and Bucky felt like outsiders so they got along sometimes. You then started to hang out with Bucky and got to know him very well. Bucky was funny and quirky, so he was really fun to be around.