When he realized he loved you

¯\_()_/¯ idk. I kinda like this. I kinda don't. I'm running out of inspiration.

T O N Y

He realized it when you were at his house. Not for any reason in particular, you just felt like doing your work there. He was admiring your messy hair and your cute concentrated look when you looked up to meet his eyes. You smiled at him and in that moment his stomach fluttered and he realized, "God, I love her... shit, fuck... okay."
•••••••••••••

S T E V E

He realized it when you were meeting the rest of the avengers. You were getting along with them great and your laughter flowed through his ears like music, making him smile every time you laughed with the avengers. You kissed his cheek and he realized there was nothing more perfect than you with him in that moment.
•••••••••••••

B R U C E

You and Bruce were experimenting new things in the lab, which led to just mindless fooling around. You were being goofy and playing with paper. He was working a little but he stopped when he got to distracted by you. You made him laugh, a lot. He couldn't breath and he realized that if you could make him feel like this, like a kid again, you were the one.
•••••••••••••

T H O R

You and Thor were on a walk, going around the city just because you were bored. You got tired really quickly and started jokingly telling him to carry you. Surprisingly, he did just that, making you through a fit of giggles. You two got weird looks from some people and fond looks from others, but he could care less. He just wanted to make you happy because you made him happy. Because he realized, "I love her."
•••••••••••••

C L I N T

Clint realized when you were practicing with his bow. You were stretching it out, just getting used to it, when he walked into the room. He saw you shoot a arrow and hit a perfect target, making his jaw drop. He then thought about how you were seriously everything he ever wanted in someone, down to the last thing, "She's... perfect, in every way."
•••••••••••••

P I E T R O

Pietro realized when he was at your place. You were out and about, so he was just... there. He was looking in your stuff, with your permission of course. He then saw some old pictures, items, pictures of you and him, making his smile grow ever time. Then you opened the door and when he went out to welcome you back, he realized that you were the best thing to ever happen to him.
•••••••••••••

B U C K Y

Bucky realized when you said that he was good, and pure, and nothing like his past.  He realized that you were a person worth fighting for, worth being happy for. A person that could make him happy, willingly happy. You were perfect in his eyes, and he thought that you could make up for the horrors in his life with your bright light.

shit man, idk where this came from, but oh my god I love Bucky.
•••••••••••••

L O K I

Loki realized when you stood up for him. Some of the avengers were calling him out on his past actions, and he wasn't saying anything to defend himself. You had enough of it and started saying how Loki had lived through his past and left it behind. He realized that you were the only person that saw the good in him, the person that he should cherish until life's end.

Hi.

Ya'll should check out my buddy's takemeawaylover avengers preferences. :)

okay im done

:)