You wear his clothes

T O N Y

You woke up, completely naked, Tony snoring next to you. You smirked thinking of last night's actions.

You got up and put on Tony's blue button down on. You yawned and walked into the kitchen, rubbing your eyes. You put a breakfast burrito in the microwave and propped your elbows on the counter.

You felt a pair of arm snake around your waist and you jumped a little. You then realized it was Tony and smiled, sinking into him a little.

"Morning, handsome." You said smiling.

He buried his face into your neck and whispered, "Morning gorgeous, have I told you how hot you look in my clothes? Especially when you're only wearing my shirt."

You smiled, "Yeah, you have. Many times Tony, but thank you."

You felt him smile against your neck just before he planted a soft kiss on it.
•••••••••••••••

S T E V E

You were in Steve's apartment on his couch reading, and it was getting a little cold. You, being to lazy to get up and go to the thermostat, just grabbed Steve's hoodie that was on the couch. You quickly put it on and zipped it up. You then went back to your book and chewed on one of the hoodie strands, it was a habit. Steve then came out of the shower and smiled when he saw you.

"(Y/N), you are so cute!" He said, grinning.

You looked up and smiled back. He then came and sat next to you. You pecked his lips and he smiled.

"That hoodie looks good on you. Wanna keep it?" He said.

"What, really?" You said.

"Yeah, you know to remember me by when you leave, cuz I know you'll miss me oh so much" He said dramatically, "But seriously."

You nodded, "Yeah, sure." and then kissed him.
•••••••••••••••

B R U C E

You had a lot of things in your hands. You were taking things home from the lab and then you noticed that Bruce left his lab coat. You put your stuff down and slipped it on so you could still carry the rest of the stuff.

When you got home you saw that Bruce was on the couch watching TV.

"Hey honey, your finally back! I missed you," He said as he turned got up and walked to you to help you with the stuff.

"Yeah...oh and you left your coat, so I brought it, but I had to put it on since I had to carry all this." You said gesturing to your outfit.

He smiled, "It's big on you. It's adorable."

You chuckled, "Yeah, thanks."

He smiled and put the stuff down. He walked up to you, "Adorable, just like you." and then he kissed your nose.

You laughed and grabbed his face to kiss him on the lips.
•••••••••••••••

T H O R

You were bored, like really bored and Thor was asleep. You were walking through Thor 'temporary' apartment that he used when he was on earth. You walked into his bedroom and saw him asleep.

"Aww" you whispered.

You then walked around, sighing. You then opened his closet.

You saw his cape and smiled. You put it over your shoulders and posed even though no one could see you. You laughed and started quoting Thor.

"I am so mighty!" you whisper yelled.

"(Y/N), what are you doing?"

"Oh, you're awake?" you said in a rushed voice.

His laughed boomed through the room and your cheeks flushed.

"That is adorable, (Y/N)."he said.

You shook your head and laughed, "Shut up."

He then pulled you into his arms and kissed your forehead.
••••••••••••••

C L I N T

You were at Clint's house when you accidentally spilled juice on you shirt.

"Damn it!" you said out loud.

You were muttering a bunch of profanities as you walked to Clint's room.

You took off your shirt and took one of Clint's. It had a purple bullseye.

"Typical Clint." you said as you put it on.

You went back to the living room and continued watching the show that was on.

After a while you heard the door open, "Honey, I'm home!!" Clint yelled.

"Hey babe." You said smiling.

Clint went up to you and hugged you when you stood up.

"Is that my shirt?" He said into your shoulder.

"Yeah, why? I can use another one if-"

"No no no, I wouldn't dream of it. You look cute in my clothes. In fact, wear then as much as you like!"

You giggled as you wrapped your hands around his neck and kissed him.
•••••••••••••••

P I E T R O

You were outside with Pietro, just taking a nice walk. You started to get a little cold and rubbed your arms.

Pietro looked at you. He took off his sweater and wrapped it around your arms.

"Thanks... but what if you get col-" he cut you off.

"I won't."

"If you say so."

He stared at you and smiled when you put your arms through the sleeves. You finally noticed he was staring

"What?" you said giggling.

"You look cute in my clothing, (Y/N)!" He said, with his adorable accent.

You laughed, "Thanks, you look cute in your clothing too, you know."

He chuckled and pulled you into a hug and kissed your forehead.