Nicknames

T O N Y

Tony calls you babe. He called you that before you were together and it just kinda stuck. To annoy you he calls you Rage monster#2 because you have a temper and he thinks it's cute.

You call Tony honey. Before you were dating he called you babe, so to play his teasing game you called him honey, and again, it stuck. To annoy him you call him Soup Can, since he loves his suits more than he loves food.
•••••••••••••••

S T E V E

Steve calls you honey or baby since thinks it's cute, just like you. To annoy you he calls you sweetie-pie or boo since he knows you don't like those.

You call Steve baby, since sometimes he acts like one but he is also as cute as one. To annoy him you call him America, since he is the Captain of it. (hee hee)
•••••••••••••••

B R U C E

Bruce calls you sweetie since thats what you are to him. Sweet, even to the other guy. To annoy you he calls you nerd girl, since you are just as smart as him and you're geeky.

You call Bruce honey since he likes it and it makes him feel good. To annoy him you call him Hulky. He always rolls his eyes at this and it makes you laugh.
•••••••••••••••

T H O R

Thor calls you Lady (Y/N). He feels that you are a princess and that you are his lady. To annoy you he calls you precious because ever since you saw Lord of the Rings, it always made you think of Gollum.

You call Thor mighty. You both like it and it makes him feel mighty. To annoy him you call him pop tart because of how much he loves them.
•••••••••••••••

C L I N T

Clint calls you honey. He likes to keep it nice and simple. To annoy he calls you bullseye because he thinks he landed the bullseye with you.

You also call him honey, one day you went to his place and said 'honey I'm home' and you kept using it. To annoy him you call him arrowhead since he loves his arrows.
•••••••••••••••

P I E T R O

Pietro calls you baby. He doesn't really care fir nicknames, but he'll make an exception for you. To annoy you he calls you lenses since you love to take pictures of him.

You call Pietro babe, because lets face it, he is one. To annoy him you call him speedy, since he is always running at full speed.