Your vacations

A/N: My LOKI catchup is up. (finally) Just so ya'll know. sorry it took so long.

Also, I don't know anything about these places. This is utter bullshit. I just wanted to give ya'll a preference instead of making ya'll wait. My apologies.

T O N Y

Tony took you to all of your favorite places in the world. I mean, he is a billionaire with his own private jet.
•••••••••••••••

S T E V E

Steve took you to Hawaii to enjoy the beach and to be with him for a week. He just really wanted to be with you without anyone else.
•••••••••••••••

B R U C E

Bruce took you to Paris, France. As cliche as it is, he wanted a calm place to take you, but also one that represented love.
•••••••••••••••

T H O R

Thor took you to Asgard. He wanted you to meet his family and he wanted to answer all the questions you had about his childhood.
•••••••••••••••

C L I N T

Clint took you to... his farm! Just kidding. He took you to Puerto Rico because he had always loved it there. He loved the ocean, and it was the perfect opportunity to show off his abbs to you.
•••••••••••••••

P I E T R O

Pietro took you to Venice, Italy. He loved the city and Italy. Plus, it was in Europe, which was close to his home.
•••••••••••••••

B U C K Y

Bucky took you to Rome, Italy. He loved the architecture there and he was always a big fan of the art. He had always wanted to go.
•••••••••••••••

L O K I

You and Loki went to Berlin, Germany. It's where he proposed to you so he loves it. He always saw it as the city of a milestone in your relationship.