You're drunk

I feel kinda meh about this. :/ Don't think I could beat my "He's Drunk" Sorry I tried.

Also, 5SOS and 1D are mentioned here. Sorry if you don't like them but *shrug*

T O N Y

"(Y/N)-- Babe!" Tony said in between laughs.

You were out side, petting the car like it was dog. Tony was laughing so much, especially since you thought a pole was him and tried to kiss it. His hands were on his knees and he was trying to speak.

You then started to skip, singing 5SOS's She Looks So Perfect while pointing at Tony.

"In my american apparel uuuunnnnddder-mph" Tony went up to you and hugged you close, telling you that you were being too loud.

"When was that ever a problem with you Tony?" You asked, pecking his lips, and he immediately smiled, telling you to get in the car.
•••••••••••••

S T E V E

"(Y/N). (Y/N) no!" Steve said as you took another bottle out of the cupboard.

"(Y/N) yes!" You shouted, holding the bottle up.

"Baby please..." He started but was cut off when you started dancing on the table, saying that your hips didn't lie.

"Wha-What are you doing?" Steve asked, pinching the bridge of his nose while trying to hold back a smile.

"I'm dancing!"

"Yeah, let's go to bed." He picked you up and took the bottle put of your hands, making you go to sleep.
•••••••••••••

B R U C E

"You and Me! Got a whole lot aaa History!" You sang One Direction's song, pointing at Bruce, earning a few weird looks from people in the bar.

"(Y/N), be quiet!" Bruce whisper yelled, moving your hand away from his face.

"But Bruciieee!" You said, hugging him.

"Let me go." He sounded annoyed but he really wanted to laugh.

"Gosh! Okay, grumpy pants." He then started to laugh, telling you that you two needed to go home.
•••••••••••••

T H O R

"(Y/N), what. are. you. doing?" Thor asked, surprised to see you laughing at the TV, which was off.

"What? Oh," You started laughing again, making Thor laugh.

"(Y/N), let's go to bed huh? It's one in the morning. Why were you even drinking?"

"Because, I got bored. And then I tried some of Tony's booze, AND OH MY GOODNESS IT WAS SO GOOD!" You exclaimed, moving your hands wildly.

"Yes. Well, we're going to bed now." He sighed and picked you, making you wail in protest.
•••••••••••••

C L I N T

Clint was laughing as you imitated him imitating a fish.

"You looked so stupid, Clint!" You laughed, pointing at him.

"Yeah, okay. Cuz you're doing the exact same thing, so..." He shrugged, even though he smirked knowingly.

"Whatever, bird brain." You stuck out your tongue and he smiled, telling you that you were the cutest thing.

"You child." He laughed, patting your hair.

"Clint, if I were a child, I'd be like you." You poked his chest and he laughed again, trying to quiet you down.
•••••••••••••

P I E T R O

"Hey! You left me for cookies so I can leave you for TV shows!" You shouted, running around the house, at 3 AM.

Pietro rubbed his eyes, muttering something like unbelievable. He laughed when you almost tripped over the couch.

You stripped your jacket off and threw it across the room, laughing. You were jumping up and down on the couch, looking at Pietro like an excited child.

"What?" He shrugged.

"Turn on the TV!" You shouted.

"Why? It's 3 AM. Nothing's on." He still turned it on tho, going over to sit next to you, falling asleep almost instantly.

You laughed and woke him up, telling him that your favorite show was starting, but you guys were on the National Geographic channel, and it wasn't your favorite show.
•••••••••••••

B U C K Y

Bucky saw you singing incoherent things into the wind as he followed you out of the bar. He started laughing when you posed and you jumped.

"Jesus, you scared me!" You yelled, holding a hand over your heart.

"Yeah-- I see," He said in between laughs.

You started dancing again, weirdly, and he started laughing harder. You made a kissy face and he kissed you. You weren't expecting it so you gasped.

"Oh! You animal!" You said playfully, like the people in the 80's movies.

He laughed loudly now, holding a hand over his chest,"Oh, God. (Y/N), let's go home."
•••••••••••••

L O K I

You were laying on the floor, moaning and saying that you had died. Loki was standing over you, telling you to get up.

"No! I'm dead! Bury me! No! Cremate me!" You said, getting up.

He rubbed his forehead, "(Y/N), stop shouting. It's 2AM."

"Goodness. Such a grinch." You snarled.

He gasped, smiling a little, "God. Just because I'm green."

You laughed, a little too hard, because in a minute you were back on the floor, chest heaving and eyes watering.

"Oh, God," Loki muttered before picking you up and dragging you to bed.

THAT TRAILER FUCKED ME UP SO MUCH. SAVE ME.