↯Bucky imagine for ChasingDragonTales↯

Here it s @ChasingDragonTales (Lydia)

Prompt: You get a tattoo with Bucky's red star on your left shoulder to show your support for him but he just think you're mocking him.

Your arm hurt like hell, the bandage not really stopping any pain. Still, you didn't care about it as you were practically jumping in your seat because of your excitement. You got a taxi, and quickly told the driver the directions of Bucky's home. Once you got there you quickly paid the driver, not bothering to wait for change, and ran to Bucky's front door. You knocked with your right arm, your smile getting wider when the doorknob turned.

"Hey Lydia, what's u- wha... what is that?" He pointed to the bandage on your arm, his voice and face shifting to worry and confusion.

"It- can I come in first?" You said, not wanting the surprise to be outside for some reason.

"Yeah, yeah. Are you okay?" He asked, not taking his eyes off your arm.

"Yeah, don't worry," You said, walking in.

"Then why do you have a big bandage on you?" He asked, his eyes shifting between your face and your arm when both of you were finally seated on the couch.

"Because, it hurt when I first got it, but now I want to show you what it is," You said, slowly peeling off the bandage, making small hissing sounds of pain, worrying him more, "Ta-da." and the bandage was completely off, showing your red star tattoo.

"Ly- Lydia," He said in pure shock.

"Do you like it?" You asked, your happiness growing a bit more.

"Wh-why? Ho-how could you?" This wasn't exactly the reaction you were hoping for.

"What? Don't you-" but he cut you off, getting up from the couch, "Why would you mock me like that? I-I thought..." he trailed off, looking at the red star on his own arm and back at yours.

"What? What do you mean?" You asked, stepping closer to him, only to have him move away.

"The star! You're just- just mocking me... and what I've become," He said, saying the last part a little quieter.

"No. No Bucky, no. That's not it at all," You saw his jaw tense, "I got this for you. To show how much I love you, to show my support for you, not to mock you." His jaw released and he looked up from whatever he was staring at to meet your eyes.

"You don't mean that," He said, as if he was insecure about him self.

"Yes, yes I do." You said, stepping close to him once again, this time he didn't step back.

Your arms went around his waist and he looked at you with worry and love at the same time.

"Really?"

You nodded, "Yes, Bucky. I love you and support you, and I would never, ever, mock you for what you've become. I'm proud of you, for overcoming Hydra, for being who you are now."

He smiled, and it reached his eyes. He hugged you tighter and put his head in the crook of your neck. He then stepped back to look at the star closely.

"To answer your previous question, I don't like it, I love it." and he kissed it lightly so it wouldn't hurt you.

A/N: So how was it?