How you turn him on

T O N Y

Tony gets turned on whenever you touch him 'accidentally' in certain places. Your hand might graze his crotch while you're walking or you might place your hand on the sweet spot on his neck while looking him dead in the eye.
•••••••••••••••

S T E V E

Steve gets turned on when you kiss his neck. It really doesn't matter what type of kiss, as long as it's more than one. It sends a shiver through his whole body and it makes him start blushing furiously. At first it was just a few simple kisses but now it's way more fun.
•••••••••••••••

B R U C E

Bruce gets turned on when you bite your lip. He can't help but think if your lips on his and everything else they could be doing. He usually stares into space intensely while thinking of it, making it obvious to you.
•••••••••••••••

T H O R

Thor gets turned in whenever you start to curse like a sailor (if you don't curse I am so sorry) It isn't normal to hear you like this so whenever he does, it is like it's the hottest thing he's ever heard. He'll get all fidgety, debating with himself on wether he should act on his thoughts, which is how you know.
•••••••••••••••

C L I N T

Clint gets turned on when you use his bow and arrow. He finds it so hot for you to be like him. He thinks that you're almost as hot as him. He gawk at you never missing a target, loving how you move and run.
•••••••••••••••

P I E T R O

Pietro gets turned on when you're angry at anyone, but him of course. It mostly the volume if your voice and it makes him feel so many things. The way you're voice is so loud makes him think about other places you could be loud.

A/N: I am so sorry for this. I feel so weird about this. *cries in the distance*