↯Pietro Imagine for SilverSable↯

A/N: Sorry if you guys don't like personal imagines but don't worry. With every imagine I will publish a new preference and you can request one of your own, through message preferably. (If you do request one please do not expect it right away.)

@SilverSable (Alex) Here it is.
Prompt: Something sweet after an argument.

"Oh really?! I didn't notice!" You yelled sarcastically at Pietro.

Pietro had, once again, broke a promise to meet your parents. He always had an excuse and man, did it make you angry.

"C'mon, Alex! It's not that I don't want to, I-I-" He said, but you cut him of.

"You what? Huh? What? You've been living with me for, what, 2 months and you still haven't met my parents!" You shouted.

"I don't think they'll like me." He said, under his breath.

It took you a moment but you finally said, "Wha- What?"

"They won't like me! I'm- I'm not good enough for you." He said, hanging his head.

"Oh, Pietro, no, don't say that. Why wouldn't they like you? And did you say you aren't good enough for me?" He nodded.

"No, that isn't true. God, I'm the one that isn't good enough for you. You are so amazing, you save lives for gods sakes." You said pulling him into a hug.

He rested his head on your shoulder and whispered, "Thank You but you're wrong. You are way beyond good enough for me, and we've been living together for 2 months, 1 week and 4 days."

You chuckled as he held you tighter. He kissed your cheek and then dashed, literally, into your shared bedroom. He came out wearing a tuxedo and perfectly styled hair that made you swoon.

"What's this?" You ask, playfully looking him up and down.

"Well, I have to meet your parents, don't I?" He said, smirking.

You laughed and then said, "How 'bout tomorrow? Cuz frankly I rather not right now."

He pouted and then nodded as he sped away once again only to come back in sweatpants and a T-Shirt that said, 'You can't catch me! I'm the gingerbread man' which you couldn't help but laugh at. He smiled and pulled you over to the couch and poped in your favorite movie. The night was filled with various cuddles and kisses.

•••••••Extended Ending••••••••
"Oh, I love him, Alex. You should bring him around more often!" Your mom said to you in the kitchen.

Your mom loved him and your dad at least tolerated him. Pietro made such a great impression that your mom had invited you two over next week.

"I told you they would love you." You said to Pietro as you two walked out of the house.

"Not as much as I love you." He said pulling you closer to him to plant a kiss on your forehead.

A/N: I hope you liked it and sorry if it's not as long as you thought it would be. Please, please tell me how I did!