Break up texts

T O N Y

Hey, (Y/N). I miss you. Baby, please answer. I'm so sorry, I CAN'T live without you. Please come back, I'll stop and do whatever. Please baby i need you. I love you!
•••••••••••••

S T E V E

Hey, (Y/N). Can you please respond. I just wanna check up. and tell you I'm sorry. And that I really really really love you. Please respond.
•••••••••••••

B R U C E

(Y/N)? Would you please respond? I'm worried. I need you. to respond. AND TO COME BACK. I miss you and everything else about you. please
•••••••••••••

T H O R

Hi, (Y/N). I am so sorry for causing you distress. I want you to know I didn't mean any of it. I hope you're happy. and that you forgive me. I love you (Y/N). always will.
•••••••••••••

C L I N T

I am so sorry, please respond. Please take me back. Please forgive me. Please please please. I want you back. I need you back. I love you!
•••••••••••••

P I E T R O

(Y/N). Hey. I want to say that i'm sorry. and that i hope you respond. Please talk to me. I want to hear you, see you. Just let me say I'm sorry face to face. I hope you forgive me.
•••••••••••••

B U C K Y

Hey, it's your Buck. I want to say that I'm sorry and you aren't answering your calls and i'm getting worried. Please respond. I love you (Y/N). Please talk to me. I miss your voice. I miss you.
•••••••••••••

L O K I

(YYY/NNN)!!!! RESPOND PLEASE. I AM SO SORRY. I didn't mean it. any of it. I want to apologize. I am so sorry. I want you to know I love you and I hope you forgive me. Please forgive me.