When you can't sleep

No imagine today. Still working on it :/

T O N Y

If he's not working or something, and is actually in bed, Tony will massage you in any place you feel is sore or weird. He'll rub your arms and pull you into a warm embrace, cuddling the rest of the night.
•••••••••••••

S T E V E

Steve will pull you into the warmest hug and give you most of the blanket, telling you that sleep is important. He gets you a warm glass of milk and cuddles with you and not going to sleep until you fall asleep.
•••••••••••••

B R U C E

Bruce kisses you and wraps an arm around your waist, pulling you close and asking if you need anything. If you do, he gets it for you, even if he's stumbling because he's half asleep.
•••••••••••••

T H O R

Thor will, first, curse the gods, and then will fix anything you need. If you think it's the pillow bothering you, he'll give you his and even give you the whole blanket if you want it.
•••••••••••••

C L I N T

Clint will cuddle with you, bring you food, tell weird jokes and let you sleep in any position you want (even if it means he gets, like, one foot of space.) He'll also play soft music once in a while if it helps.
•••••••••••••

P I E T R O

Pietro will give you a small amount of medicine and get you an extra blanket to keep you warm. He'll kiss you and tell you that you should sleep because he won't sleep until you do.
•••••••••••••

B U C K Y

Bucky will give you his side of the bed and leave most of the room to you. He'll snuggle real close to you and tell you to have the "Sweetest dreams, baby."
•••••••••••••

L O K I

Loki will let you stretch out and kick until you settle. He'll then bring you into a tight embrace and tell you that you can take the whole bed and he can sleep in the couch. You usually refuse, wanting his warmth with you, so he snuggles with you.