Moving In

A/N: So, I thought I'd update before posting the Loki stuff, cuz god that is taking me forever.

T O N Y

Tony hired a bunch of guys to move your stuff in. You two just sat there, on his couch, watching a movie and eventually having a make out session when the movers left, and that led to... other things.
•••••••••••••••

S T E V E

Steve helped you move in all of your stuff into his place, super strength and all. He was so sweet, and he almost didn't let you carry anything until you snuck some stuff because you wanted to speed up the process.
•••••••••••••••

B R U C E

Bruce helped you move in. It took a long time to unpack because you two would go in and cuddle for a while or watch part of a TV Show before unpacking your stuff.
•••••••••••••••

T H O R

Thor helped you move in really quickly. He made Loki use his magic to move it in. You two just cuddled and watched him until Loki finished.
•••••••••••••••

C L I N T

Clint made you move in, in surprise. He just came into your house, a car full of empty boxes in the parking space, telling you it was time to move in because you practically already live there.
•••••••••••••••

P I E T R O

When you agreed to move in he sped to your place with your key and quickly moved your stuff to his place. He did it in a matter of minutes, including the unpacking, so you wouldn't have to do anything.
•••••••••••••••

B U C K Y

Bucky trued to impress you the whole time. He kept flexing and carrying the boxes over his head, showing off his muscles. He even took his shirt off, saying it was too hot, not the you were complaining ;)