They accidently hurt you

A/N: Hey guys, I've been noticing a lot of typos in my writing. I'm sorry. And for those of you who don't know Pietro is at the bottom. Its just that I liked the order I had so I just put him there.

T O N Y

You and Tony were in his lab. He started working on the hand of one of his suits and you admired him for a while.

He smiled when he noticed you, "See something you like?" he asked, wiggling his eyebrows.

"Yeah I do," you smirked, "The screens are a really nice blue." You said smiling.

He laughed and returned to his work. You then turned and looked at the screens in front of you. Just then you felt something at your back and it pushed you forward. You heard Tony yell your name as you fell forward.

"(Y/N), are you ok? I'm sorry, the hand of the suit fired itself, I don't know what happened, I'm sorry!" He said rapidly, as he ran towards you.

You laughed at him as you got up, "It's all right, Tony. I'm fine, I'm fine." You reassured him.

He smiled and placed a kiss on your lips, "Thank God."
•••••••••••••••

S T E V E

You and Steve were at the gym. You were both running on treadmills, he, going much faster of course. You stopped for a while and walked in front of Steve's treadmill. He smiled as he saw you. He got off and walked towards you.

"Tired already?" he mocked you.

"Shut up, America." you said.

He chuckled and you two started walking. He accidentally tripped on a gym bag and fell on sideways, top of you. You yelled as his weight was on your leg.

"Sorry, sorry, sorry, (Y/N), I'm sorry!" He said to you.

"It's ok Steve. It wasn't your fault." You said and got up, rubbing your leg.

He nodded and you hugged him to reassure him. He kissed your forehead and you two went on your regular gym routine.
•••••••••••••••

B R U C E

You and Bruce were both in the lab, working on some project. This involved a lot of dangerous chemicals. You cracked a lot of jokes, which made Bruce laugh. He was laughing so much that he knocked over a test tube.

"Ah, Shit." You gasped as it fell on you.
It was a burning liquid. You knew it wasn't harmful enough to leave a mark but it still hurt.

"Oh no! Sorry (Y/N)! Uh.... here." He said as he put a near towel on your arm, "I'm sorry, honey, sorry."

You kissed his cheek, "It's okay, Bruce. It's not that bad."
He smiled at your attempt to make him feel better but he kept his eyes on your arm. When it was all off he took you two out of the lab to go eat.
•••••••••••••••

T H O R

You were hanging out with Thor at Stark Tower. You had had to much to drink and some guys started hitting on you. Thor got mad and went over to you.

"(Y/N), please come with me?" He asked.

"Why?" You said rudely. It was the alcohol.

This other guy hit on you even more and then Thor pulled your arm so that you faced him. He didn't realize how hard he was pulling.

"Ow! Thor!" You exclaimed.

He gasped, shocked at his own action, "My lady, I am so sorry, I did not mean any harm. I just didn't want those other guys to take you from me!" He said all too quickly.

You smiled at his protectiveness and worry, "I forgive you, Thor. Just calm down. I wont let them take me. I'll punch them if they try." You said, the alcohol still in your system.

Thor smiled and said, "I think it's time for bed, (Y/N). You have had to much to drink." and with that he took you to bed.
•••••••••••••••

C L I N T

You and Clint were at his place. He had a training dummy in his room. You started punching it while he laughed at the fact you were doing it wrong.

"How do you punch wrong, Clint?" You said.

"I didn't know you could, but apparently..." he then gestured to you.

"Shut up."

He laughed and went over to you, "Here, let me help you."

He punched the dummy multiple times and then you accidentally placed your hand on the spot he punched next.

"Ah, Ow, Fuck!" You said as you shook your hand.

"Oh, shit! (Y/N) are you ok?, I'm sorry! It was an accident, I'm sorry!" He said as he took your hand and studied it.

He went to get you some ice and when he returned he looked sad. He put the ice on your hand.

"Hey, Clint, it's all right, Okay? You didn't mean it. It's ok?" You said as your good hand cupped his cheek.

"I know, but I'm still sorry. I don't like causing you pain." He said.

You 'awwed' and he chuckled. You then kissed him and he kept the ice on your hand.
•••••••••••••••

P I E T R O

You were with Pietro on your couch. You two were cuddling and watching movies. He had said that this would be suitable for a nice date since he hadn't seen a lot of american movies. He then he had to go to the bathroom. You got up to go get a drink. You two walked back to the couch and you accidentally tripped on his foot.

"(Y/N), are you ok? Im so sorry!" He said.
You landed on the couch.

"Yeah babe, I'm fine." You smiled up at him.

"I'm sorry, it was an accident," His accent thick in his words.

You laughed and got up to kiss him. You then remembered that you had gotten a drink.

"Damn it, I spilled it!" You said, gesturing towards the spill on your carpet.

Pietro then dashed out and went to go get cleaning supplies from your cabinets. You laughed as he said he was cleaning as making it up to you for tripping you.