⇔Loki Catchup⇔

IT'S FINALLY HERE!!!!

I decided to do it all here, instead of two parts because I feel like I made ya'll wait too long. Sorry for that btw.

How you met

Thor was frantically telling stories and then a tall pale figure walked into the room. He seemed... upset.

"Thor, would you please be quiet, I am trying to sleep." He said, rubbing his eyes.

"What? Why? It's only... 3... in... the ....morni- okay, I see your point," Thor said getting up.

"What?" Tony shouted from afar, "We can't go to sleep yet!"

You rolled your eyes and walked up to the man. The people took Tony's shout as the cue to keep on partying, so he looked angry.

"I've, uh, never seen you around," You said to him.

"Yes, well, i was barely granted the tinniest bit of trust here, so that would make sense," He said and then he smiled, his anger seemingly gone, "Although, I have to say, if I knew someone as beautiful as you were here, I would've earned their trust long ago."

You blushed lightly but quickly recovered as you held out your hand, "(Y/N) (L/N)."

He smiled, "Loki Laufeyson. A pleasure to meet you (Y/N). Maybe I'll stay up a little more."

He winked and then followed you to the couch where you two were in your own little world.
•••••••••••••••

What he does to get your attention

He is always doing magic tricks to impress you. You might just walk into the room he's in and he'll duplicate a random object, or trick one of the avengers with the magic.
•••••••••••••••

He asks you out

You and Loki were sitting next to each other as the Avengers bickered over something. He kept stealing unnoticed glances at you. He fiddled with his fingers, overthinking everything he were going to say to you.

He finally asked you if you could step out, earning a weary glance from the Avengers. Their trust in him wasn't fully there yet. You glared at the Avengers for a second and agreed to Loki. He smiled and led you out of the room, and their bickering started up again.

"So, (Y/N)," He said shyly.

"So, Loki," You mocked him. He smiled at you, making your heart beat faster.

"I, uh, was wondering... if you would, maybe, like to go on a date with me?" He asked hopefully, fiddling with his hands again.

You smiled and took his nervous hands in yours, causing his eyes to lock with yours, "Yes, Loki. I would love to go on a date with you." At this he beamed with happiness.
•••••••••••••••

First Date

Loki took you to a small but classy restaurant. He wanted to keep it simple but also 'cute'. He came to your house at such an ungodly hour (It was 12PM but you were tired and lazy). He knocked on your door wearing a suit instead of his usual green attire and you were in sweatpants and your favorite band t-shirt.

"Um, I was hoping maybe we could ho out now," He said a little bit surprised and a little disappointed.

You nodded your head, "Uh, yeah, just let me change into something more," you looked down at what you were wearing, "classy." He laughed and nodded.