↯Pietro & Clint imagine for MelissaVecchio↯

Here it is @MelissaVecchio (Melissa)
I'm such an ass, this is so late. I'm so sorry.

Prompt: Love triangle between Pietro and Clint.

Not sure if it's like you wanted it but here it goes. This is so short. God I'm sorry.

(the other requests will be uploaded soon enough)

"No, old man, she likes me," Pietro whispered in a ver stern voice to Clint.

"You wish, She's in love with me!" He quickly shot back.

"Look, birdbrain! I'm obviously better, I've got a lot you don't," Pietro said, motioning to himself.

"Oh wow. You can run. The girls love that!" Clint said in a sarcastic and squeaky voice.

Pietro rolled his eyes and was about to retort, but you walked into the room.

"Well, hello," Clint said smoothly, smiling at you.

"Hey guys! What's up?" You asked, plopping down on the couch, your back to them.

They both squinted at each other, mouthing threats as they both went to go sit to each side of you.

"Nothing much. Just the sky," Pietro replied cheekily, smirking when you shook your head but smiled.

"So Melissa. I was-" Clint started but was cut off by Pietro.

"Melissa! Uh, um," he was trying to find a reason for interrupting Clint.

Clint eyed Pietro, almost glaring and then continued, "Anyways, Melissa, would you like to go on a date with me?"

"Or me?" Pietro quickly intruded.

"Uh..?" You stared at them both, their eyes filled with hope, you saw no other way, "Yes."

They looked at you confused, both of them responding in unison "With who?"

You held up your finger as if you were going to point at one of them but just tapped your chin with it.

"Both of you," You said, "Whoever I actually find a connection with... well, I'll see," You smirked at then.

They both wined, "Melissa!"

"Uh uh, boys. I have to work out my feelings too you know," and you left the room, leaving them both with cute pouts.

This is so bad. IDK how to write love triangle my god. So sorry Melissa.

Anyways. You guys wont have to deal with my rants anymore *background claps*

I posted a rant book to not bother y'all and cuz I wanted to rant about my teacher and it would have been too much to do it on here.