Matching tattoos

NEW COVER!! (again, i know [the artist is Eduardo Mata Icaza, if you wanted to know])

Also i didn't have inspiration for some so sorry if they're cliche.

T O N Y

Crowns. You got them on your shoulder blades so that Tony could hide it from the press. Yours a was a Queen's crown and his was a King's crown.
•••••••••••••

S T E V E

Key and a heart with a lock on it. You had the heart and he had the key. Both of them were on the inside of your wrists.
•••••••••••••

B R U C E

You two got the sun and the moon. He got the moon and you got the sun. They were on your collar bones, but where they could still be hidden by clothing.
•••••••••••••

T H O R

You both got anchors with the word love written in rope. He had it on his calf and you on your ankle.
•••••••••••••

C L I N T

Obviously, he got and bow and you got a heart with an arrow through it. He had on his left wrist and you had it on your right one.
•••••••••••••

P I E T R O

You two got half of the yin and yang symbol. He got yin and you got yang. They were both on the side of your wrists.
•••••••••••••

B U C K Y

You two got matching stars. His was a colored in red one on his shoulder and yours was the outline of red on your shoulder.
•••••••••••••

L O K I

You both got flying doves on your hip. They were both black and carried a leaf with the word love on it.